8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great development. I will be watching the site for the moment that you will be able to provide us with the next batch of ROM's. My phone has to wait untill July. No problem for me, I do have some patience....

Last edited:
Just installed this build on my Mix 2, thank you for bringing this to us guys!
My first experience with Xiaomi.EU and liking it so far, less bloat than the global rom.
Lockscreen notifications were very bugged in the chinese alpha and global beta builds, so very curious to see how they are on here.
Eagerly waiting for translations to be implemented :D

Just installed this build on my Mix 2, thank you for bringing this to us guys!
My first experience with Xiaomi.EU and liking it so far, less bloat than the global rom.
Lockscreen notifications were very bugged in the chinese alpha and global beta builds, so very curious to see how they are on here.
Eagerly waiting for translations to be implemented :D
Translations are already up to around 27 in our builds : )

Translations are already up to around 27 in our builds : )
Yeah I know, very nice :)
They will all be properly implemented in the next build right?
Also, do you have any idea about lockscreen notifications? Do they work on this build or is it probably like in the chinese alpha/beta builds?

Not wipe system - only data - cache - format data > reboot recovery > copy ROm to phone - flash - reboot - done
( không wipe system ông! flash ROM china lại đi rồi wipe sạch không wipe system sau đó format data - reboot recovery - chép rom lại flash zô!)
Có tiếng Việt chưa bác ơi

Just Installed on Mi Note 2. Thank you guys.
Clean install. Till now found a bug, incomplete sync contacts from google contacts. Just a few names synced. For me it's unusable.
Any solution to this?

Mi Mix

Dirty Flashed, everything working fine except on lock screen it says "No Sim Card" In status/Notification bar

Good work team!

Status
Not open for further replies.