8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say thank you for making MIUI for Mix. Love the notifications.
Screenshot_2018-06-21-10-10-46-350_lockscreen.png

8.6.20 for mi6 is based on 8.6.20? I cannot find this version. I can see that is released only 8.6.14.

a few bugs ?
If u click the "gear" settings button on top right corner, it just open the main-Settings,
u cant edit / sort the shortcuts
and the popup-status is not readable

in the gallery mode the "edit" button is in wrong place

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-21-10-18-09-014_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-21-10-18-09-014_com.miui.home.png
    278 KB · Views: 475
  • Screenshot_2018-06-21-10-19-11-118_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-21-10-19-11-118_com.miui.gallery.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 467
Mi5 64GB + TWRP 3.2.1-1
Installation with the full format of all partitions (after 8.3.29)
The applications themselves recovered from miCloud. Everything works without a bootloop. Notifications on the lock screen are displayed.
Some problems with incomplete translation into Russian.
Good work! ;)

a few bugs ?
If u click the "gear" settings button on top right corner, it just open the main-Settings,
u cant edit / sort the shortcuts
and the popup-status is not readable

in the gallery mode the "edit" button is in wrong place

Pull down notification shade to extend toggle area and you should find "Edit" button for rearrange toggles. In MIUI10 you can scroll left-right in toggle area

Settings "Gear" button in notification shade designed to work like this - no issue with that

Last edited:
Where is the face unlock on the Mi8???
Delete the files in /cust/cust folder and reboot. That was how you did it with miui9 on the mi mix 2s, should still be the same... However just move the files to your download folder or something in case you need them:D

Thanks Devs !!

I'm on Miui 10 China Developer 8.6.19, stock recovery and of course unlocked bootloader with my Mi Note 2...
it is enough to install TWRP and dirty flash this Xiaomi.eu rom ( I mean wiping system but not data ) ?

I flashed the rom on my mi5 and I've been using it for a few hours. Everything seems to work fine.
I'd like to root the phone, but I always had problems with xiaomi.eu ROMs and magisk, the phone became slow and laggy, so I preferred superSU. I read in the first post it's advised to use magisk with this release, can anyone tell me if it's working fine?

In my case, on MI5 with Magisk 16.0, all is fast and withaout bugs ('till now). Dirty flash, only caches wiped

Bootloop on my MI6 from 8.4.20 ROM...
Did you have an idea ?
Happened to me. I Guess was because I had my phone in Portuguese, and there are alot of languages missing in this build.

Another bug that happened to me, After I wipe all partitions except the internal storage, a flash the rom, when I booted to the OS, asked me to activate the phone, but for that I needed internet.
The google keyboard showed up to insert the xiaomi acount, but not to insert the Wifi password. I had to disable my wifi password.

You shouldn't wipe system
Now your phone has no system installed.
You have to flash ROM again

I flash ROM again, reboot the phone and it's going alone on recovery...
Now i have backup on MIUI 9.6 8.4.26, should i put 8.5.8 and then 8.6.20 ?

For me it was neccescary to intall no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip after Magisk 16, to boot without loop.

I installed this ROM on my Mi 6 and I have always bootloop :( I tried install with TWRP, did one time with wipe davik and other without any wipe... same result :/

Status
Not open for further replies.