8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recomend you to download rom again!
And dont edit the files because they are correctly made! And you can end brick8ng your device.
Update twrp for the latest version 3.2.1.0

I foolow you say to redownload the rom and use the twrp 3.2.1 and solve the error 7 but now have error 11
35922836_2059509434073475_480574997534867456_n.jpg

I foolow you say to redownload the rom and use the twrp 3.2.1 and solve the error 7 but now have error 11View attachment 18912
You have to format data typing yes, i recomend make a backup of your pictures music....
And not format system......

You can try too format data by taping yes and then format system, wipe factory reset and then try install miui 10

If that not solve you need to flash rom 9.6 by miflashtool -> flash recovery twrp by adb -> format data type yes -> wipe factory reset -> install miui 10

Last edited:
Setting value to 0 - full screen display feature can be enabled

HW keys are NOT deactivated

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Tried this in my Mi Max1 Prime running Xiaomi.eu 8.4.26 MIUI 9.6 android 7.0, but nothing happens, no setup for gestures appears.

Oh well, I suppose something else is missing because of it being antique, but it would have been nice to try modern gestures in the old tractor . . .:cool:

First I want to thank you for your excellent work. I am an old fan and user of your firmware.
And I want to ask a question.
Can you make separate adjustments to the volume of the call and notifications?

First I want to thank you for your excellent work. I am an old fan and user of your firmware.
And I want to ask a question.
Can you make separate adjustments to the volume of the call and notifications?
I dont believe is possible. I asked this in miui global forum since miui 8 launch. They didnt even answer...

I root my Mi 8 device with Magisk 16.4, but system partition is read only? How can solve this issue?

I dont believe is possible. I asked this in miui global forum since miui 8 launch. They didnt even answer...
On the site 4pda I saw instructions on how to do this on MIUI8. But I myself do not choose this. Perhaps the local professionals could understand and do it :)

Hi sir @ingbrzy , kindly see the image below... The said issue was present during MIUI 9.5 EU ROM of Redmi Note 5 (China) and Pro (India) as well... Also, the hot fix using navigation buttons instead of full-screen gestures somewhat solves the lagging / stutters... And until now in MIUI 10, it's the same issue as well... Hope you can check on it so that it will be fixed in next updates... Thank you in advance sir... :)

View attachment 18904

i use button no gesture
still animation lag

On my MI6, PIP mode is not working properly. With Youtube Vanced installed, its working sometimes, but most times when I press home button it just minimizes Youtube Vanced, and enabled background playback.
I am coming from LineageOS 15.1, and it was working fine there.

On my MI6, PIP mode is not working properly. With Youtube Vanced installed, its working sometimes, but most times when I press home button it just minimizes Youtube Vanced, and enabled background playback.
I am coming from LineageOS 15.1, and it was working fine there.
Me too. It just work one time on mi 5

Reactions: UTFLuke
Status
Not open for further replies.