8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What 's the App working on Pip mode? On my Mi 5 the only App work is VLC

Aren't many, in my Mix1 & Note 2 I have:

VLC, E*Trade, Google Maps, Whatsapp, and Google Play services(?).

If you just want to test something, you could install E*Trade.

mi mix 2
install and wokk perfect
but at first reboot, start to recovery

Last edited:
Hey guys the 8.6.21 is working flawlessly on my mi6, why it isn't available to download anymore ?

Greetings.

OK, thanks for the feedback.

I found an old fix for Mix2 from soon after release, relating to turning on USB Debugging (security) - that got it working, albeit until I restarted device, so it is something with my settings, not the ROM by the look of it.

There are a few other things I have found on XDA which may help, shall note here what I find fixes it.
Finally found a solution, using ADB.

"settings get global tether_dun_required" command returned 'null', then using "settings set global tether_dun_required 0" and then reboot appears to have fixed it.

Reactions: cobben
ALL 8.6.21 ROMS REUPLOADED

1. Fixed Sound settings FC for some users
2. Fixed recognition engine download issue in scanner app
3. Fixed wallpaper carousel changing wallpaper issue
4. Fixed wallpaper carousel translation issue for subscriptions
5. Fixed lock screen notification issue and fixed vibration for notifications (set priority to Urgent in Installed apps > (app name) > Notifications)
6. Fixed camera and URLs not working in Messenger Lite

Last edited:
I installed twrp, then I installed .eu ROM. after the rom starts, I can not update anything. I discovered that I have crazy folders on the phone and I do not have write access. the camera always says to install an SD card. Ned help. Thanks

@ingbrzy
Can you fix vibrations for incoming messages? They don't work when you have Wake lock screen on nofitications turned ON and your screen is OFF (8.6.14, .21, .21 v2) With screen lighted up or wake lock screen off vibration for Messaging app works good.

By the way, some apps like Poweramp (music player) doesn't show up on lock screen (it worked on MIUI 9 and im using default theme so it is 100% related to ROM).

Thanks for fixing GMAIL notifications in v2 8.6.21 MI5.

@ingbrzy
Can you fix vibrations for incoming messages? They don't work when you have Wake lock screen on nofitications turned ON and your screen is OFF (8.6.14, .21, .21 v2) With screen lighted up or wake lock screen off vibration for Messaging app works good.

By the way, some apps like Poweramp (music player) doesn't show up on lock screen (it worked on MIUI 9 and im using default theme so it is 100% related to ROM).

Thanks for fixing GMAIL notifications in v2 8.6.21 MI5.
Add "show on lock screen" permission for apps. No issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Thank you Ingbrzy!

Whatsapp and SMS now working on lockscreen but missed calls are not shown on lockscreen also my emails are not shown (TypeApp).

In TypeApp there is no urgent button also on the phone app is no urgent button.

So missed calls are not on the lockscreen. Sadly

I downloaded the new update, I was installing it with TWRP but it showed error 7 and then update failed. the smartphone went to bootloop and I returned to the previous update. MIX1

Hi, there is not Spanish language in Mi note 2?
Hola ¿no hay idioma español disponible en Mi Note 2?

ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.6.21_v10-8.0.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.