8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an option on HMNote5Pro to disable the lock screen?
It was avalable in MIUI9.

I already mede that but still the same.
You sure? It works like a charm:

28b81573eab7c1ee51e1562c4224036c.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

for me it still does not work too with the notifications...
whatsapp, sms, calls, calender ... (they are set to urgent as default)

(upgrade from 8.5.8 to 8.6.20 to 8.6.21 to 8.6.21v2)

should I try a clean install with wipe data ?

Like this...it is for WhatsApp:

Don't have this option. L
Security -> Installed apps -> WhatsApp
Then I am in the menu which you can see in my first screenshot. There I choose "Notifications" and I'm in the following menu where the option for setting priority is missing (with every languages on Mix 2).
Screenshot_2018-06-25-18-34-24-897_com.android.settings.png

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 423458, участник: 55523"] установить срочный приоритет для приложения управления вызовами ... [/ QUOTE]
Mi note 2, xiaomi firmware.eu 8.6.21v2. Все настройки задаются в соответствии с инструкциями, при получении SMS при отсутствии блокировки и отсутствии уведомления о пропущенном вызове на экране блокировки отсутствует вибрация. Что это и когда ожидать коррекции?

Don't have this option. L
Security -> Installed apps -> WhatsApp
Then I am in the menu which you can see in my first screenshot. There I choose "Notifications" and I'm in the following menu where the option for setting priority is missing (with every languages on Mix 2).
View attachment 18975
Options of WhatsApp notification should be look like this after installing V2 build:

e07fdbdfb748506ee0122fcc381e8d46.jpg

Reactions: darki
Options of WhatsApp notification should be look like this after installing V2 build:

e07fdbdfb748506ee0122fcc381e8d46.jpg

the notification works but does not vibrate when the first message arrives. vibrates from the second message. and the counter reports 2 messages instead of one.

the notification works but does not vibrate when the first message arrives. vibrates from the second message. and the counter reports 2 messages instead of one.
I confirm vibration also not working for the first notification on Gmail. We'll try to fix it, but this is most likely an official bug.

Reactions: lokize
Hi everybody,

Quick question, I just came back from Shanghai where I bought a MI8 device. Since it takes around two weeks to unlock the bootloader I was wondering if there is any other way to install the Xiaomi.EU ROM for my phone.

Thanks for your advice.

Hi everybody. I have an issue with the bluetooth unlock (my phone is paired with my huami bip). All settings are Good but when i want tout unlock it stays to the unlock screen ans i have to swipe. In miui 9 it works perfectly. Somebody have succeed to solve it? Thanks for your amazing work. ( I'm on mi mix 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.