8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After that I installed this ROM ver 8.6.21 v2, I have 2 issues

1/ When I open the Weather app all I get is a large wite screen, and nothing more
2/ The other issue is a specic app, LogoLicious, is not compatible with the version of Android, that this is
I've checked this more and it's compatible with Android 8
It seems to be the issue with MIUI 10

Except these, the rom is working as I accepted

En los gestos de pantalla completa hay un gran retraso y la huella digital es muy lenta de desbloquear en comparación con la ROM de China. Xiaomi Mi6x

I m not a expert but do you need to go settings - notifications - activate one at a time in apps
I have everything turned on in the notifications. But I do not get vibration

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hello! Could you add an option to remove the volume drop (about 2 seconds) while listening to music when a notification is received? I know it comes from official ROM but maybe you manage to do something? It doesn't have any sense if my phone is in silent mode to have that...

on the devices list
Here man!
ZBNLK5U.jpg

Bonjour, sur mon MiNote2 dans le partage connxion 8.6.21V2 ne fonctionne plus. Je voudrais qu'il soit restauré avec la prochaine mise à jour.

the rom for xiaomi mi8se cannot use,few friends of mine already try ,the system just cannot start ,after install rom and restart ,screen just show MI and again again,please cheak rom where can have problem,expect your new rom for 8se and we will try,thanks very much for your hard work

the rom for xiaomi mi8se cannot use,few friends of mine already try ,the system just cannot start ,after install rom and restart ,screen just show MI and again again,please cheak rom where can have problem,expect your new rom for 8se and we will try,thanks very much for your hard work
Did you try to do a full format using TWRP? Not only clear the partitions - do the full wipe (Format) where you have to type "yes" to perform it. This worked for me (I had the same problem as you described with my Mi6 before).
You have to copy the .zip installation file again to the phone afterwards - you can do this using "adb push <path_to_file>\install.zip /sdcard/install.zip"
Then you can proceed with the installation in TWRP
PS: Make sure, you have the correct installation .zip - use the one for Mi8SE - no for Mi8 (it's not the same ;) )

Seems everybody is have problems unlocking the bootloader of their devices. I never had problems and can unlock any device immediately.
I'm a frequent user of en.miui.com forum. I'm and elite member and 1 of the features is be able to unlock devices.l anytime. This month already onlocked 3 devices with my account and never had to wait a single second.

http://en.miui.com/thread-3017344-1-1.html

MIUI 10 China Developer ROM 8.6.28 full changelog
System
Fix - Bluetooth audio in vehicle on the Honda civic (06-28)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New - PIN can contain 4-16 digits now (06-26)
Fix - Notifications weren't divided into important and unimportant on Android N (06-27)
Fix - 4G+ icon wasn't displayed (06-27)
Fix - H+ icon wasn't displayed for HSPAP networks (06-27)

Can't wait for new weekly :D

Seems everybody is have problems unlocking the bootloader of their devices. I never had problems and can unlock any device immediately.
I'm a frequent user of en.miui.com forum. I'm and elite member and 1 of the features is be able to unlock devices.l anytime. This month already onlocked 3 devices with my account and never had to wait a single second.
How can I become a "platin member"?

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Hi,
I have a feature request that i have noticed that on some builds work and some doesnt

When adjusting brightness, sometime i can just click anywhere on the brightness bar to set desired brightness

Recently it has stopped working and i need to swipe right/left on the bar to set brightness

Any way to implement this feature again?

Reactions: jessevd
Status
Not open for further replies.