8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://en.miui.com/thread-3017344-1-1.html

MIUI 10 China Developer ROM 8.6.28 full changelog
System
Fix - Bluetooth audio in vehicle on the Honda civic (06-28)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New - PIN can contain 4-16 digits now (06-26)
Fix - Notifications weren't divided into important and unimportant on Android N (06-27)
Fix - 4G+ icon wasn't displayed (06-27)
Fix - H+ icon wasn't displayed for HSPAP networks (06-27)

Can't wait for new weekly :D
Postponed to 2nd July
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-6-28.44673/

Reactions: CrazyBeaver
Which date? Post log here...
Screenshot_2018-06-29-14-07-01-385_com.miui.bugreport.png

Reactions: ingbrzy
Hello, i have problem with OTA updates receive on weekly firmware and i can`t watch update list notes " no info available". Can someone help with this?

On mi5 the rom is blazing fast after reboot. After a few days of uptime it becomes slower and slower, sadly. Hope it gets fixed.
Good side is that on 9.6 I had 0.9gb free ram, on 10 I have 1.2 free ram (3g total mi5 version).

Reactions: Kyury and Rubentmp
I had problems last night with the camera, I activated the flash and shot photo but it does not work properly because it takes too long to take the photo or not take the photo.
the front camera is without flash, in version 9.6.1 the front camera has flash

Is encryption working for you guys on this v10?
Here on my Mi5 the "encrypt" button just reboots the phone, nothing happens to the data.

please guys someone use xposed with this rom? Which version is compatible? I can not live without :confused:

Why does 8 phone have no stable rom (xiaomi.eu)? Mi 8 MIUI V.9.5.10.0 OEACNFA (China Beta Stable)

There is Redmi 5 in the image but I can't find it (HM5) in the download links. Is it there?

please guys someone use xposed with this rom? Which version is compatible? I can not live without :confused:
You need say which phone model, etc. Nobody can give you a blanket answer.

From what I read, people with the same devices get wildly varying results, depending on which modules are in use, etc.

Even if someone says they have no problem, you need to try it and find out for yourself.

If you "cannot live without it", then I suggest that these Beta Dev ROM's are not the place for you.

Guys need your help.

I installed on my Mi 5 and was working fine. Since yesterday, I got the message "Fingerprint hardware not available", or something like this. Since then I can't unlock the phone with fingertip, neither go to home screen just swiping my finger on the button.

But the most weird thing is that on settings there is no option to add fingerprints.

stuck up in bootloop after flashing latest miui 10 on my mi5. :( when I'l power on my mi5 it will boot to TWRP recovery. pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.