Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solved!

Enable lock screen notification permission for call management > missed calls:

5c0d670ce9e171c9faaae08afe7fb6ec.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Thanks. But I did all this before. No way on my mi 6.

Connection sharing still does not work for me on Mi Note 2 with the 8.6.28 ROM. I use it regularly but I do not want to go back to the stable ROM because everything else works otherwise. thank you for your work

I make update for my MI 6 and when I receive SMS or notification from Facebook, the phone is dead and I can't do anything.
After 10-15 seconds it's appear: The UI system application is not responding.

Anyone who have this problem?

Hi everybody, tell me please, what method of installing the firmware through twrp is used ideally, ota, wipe cash/davlik, or format data?

Where can I hide or turn off 3G icons if data usage is disabled?

Mi5 miui 10 - 8.6.21

Attachments

• IMG_20180702_165235.jpg
    IMG_20180702_165235.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 573
Mi6 upgraded from .21 works great.
First boot after magisk -> lags. Second boot phone works great.

hey i am on a custom rom and trying to install miui 9 EU on Mi6 (sagit) using latest official TWRP how ever after the installation when i try to reboot TWRP warns me that there is no installed OS and when i reboot it bootloops should i use a specific firmwares or a special procedure
Also i didn't flash anything with it just the ROM file

If I'm using a lockstyle theme, I won't get any notifications. Is it just for me or for everyone? Notifications on stock lockscreen are working fine. Mix 2s

With me on my mi6 it also is not working! Default lockscreen works fine, but as soon as I put on a lockscreen theme, no notifications on my lockscreen!

There is something I don't understand, is this rom available for redmi 5 plus? whenever I go to the download screen the device is not listed there

About 8.6.21 on Mi5, I'm having issues with the GPS again as Android 7 (that was working perfect on 8.6.14) and sometimes the Sim card is disconnected without reason :(, anyone are having this problems? or just me?

Anybody using Mi Home and is able to receive notifications from it? Already checked The settings, but it doesn't Help. No notifications from my vacuum

Status
Not open for further replies.