Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight76

Members
Jul 14, 2018
hm i found this to check if the handy has the Anti Rollback "Feature"
-------------------------
HOW TO CHECK ARB?
There is a way to check if our device has ARB or not . First of all thanks to sunny mk (beta team) for telling me this method.

Download ADB drivers on your PC.
Go to fast boot mode by powering of device and hold volume down and lock buttons.

Connect phone to pc in fastboot mode and type " fastboot getvar anti " in CMD

if it returns the value anti : 4
then our device has ARB or else not.

Dave26

Members
Jul 10, 2018
yes same here slower download because we are many are downloading right now hahhaa

Extella

Members
Jul 14, 2018
Redmi Note 5 AI user here, thanks for ur work on this rom, i found that 8.7.12 has bugs that prevents some apps from launching (mx player for example, this is a new bug, not in 8.7.5), and i get notifications about apps stopping even if i didnt launch them (chrome for example, also new bug, maybe related to first bug). theres also one more bug about "MF_TEST has stopped"(this bug also in 8.7.5) that always appears when i unplug my earphones.

UPDATE: after rebooting several times, the first two bugs doesnt appear anymore? MF TEST bug is still there though, luckily i took screenshots of the bug reports for the above 2 bugs that disappeared, let me know if ya need them.

Last edited:

Shafayat091

Members
Jul 9, 2018
Updated through updater app. Running smoothly so far.
for updating from redmi 5 plus 9.6 by Xiaomi.eu 8.4.26 beta, do i need to wipe delvik/cache? Or just installing through updater app will be okay?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

cris2d2

Members
Dec 31, 2016
Hi, in Mi 5X I can only change the media volume only when audio or video is playing when nothing is playing when I press the buttons change notification volume
Isn't this the right way? Why would you want to change media volume if no media is playing?

Last edited:

CsR0501

Members
Oct 5, 2017
Hi @ingbrzy!

Excuse me but I have a doubt...

When I use xiaomi.eu Rom for my mido (redmi note 4 SD) my speaker in calls the contact hear me very low but when I use a global stock based rom my speaker in calls works normally and the contact hear me fine...

Sorry my bad English and thanks in advance...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Red777

Members
Jul 13, 2018
Why I can't download it and always having an error of server busy?
I'm on redmi note 4x.
Does it have portrait mode?
When installing files same as Chinese build?. Thank s. Gonna try it tonight

EB20xy

Members
Jun 16, 2017
Is it ok just to format cache&dvalik for v10 coming from v9.6on a HM4X (redmi 4x) ?
Or is it necessary to format data too ?

SugarCookies

Members
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks For This... but i have a problem with the notification light when i receive a message thru fb messenger the notif light is green but i set it to be white im using mido thanks again <3

Cat2809

Members
Jan 20, 2017
I want to install a fresh OS on mi5 because the phone so lag. Please tell me how to, Thank.
enter TWRP, wipe all, install 8.7.12 EU ROM, it's ok?

Last edited:

cris2d2

Members
Dec 31, 2016
Thanks For This... but i have a problem with the notification light when i receive a message thru fb messenger the notif light is green but i set it to be white im using mido thanks again <3
Happens to me also (mi 4C).
And Yahoo Mail has double notification sound.

Kriss.MP

Members
Dec 29, 2017
Hi ingbrzy
I'm glad that my Redmi Note 4x finally can receive the MIUI 10 update, but there're still some problems:
1. Full screen gestures: Can't swipe from the bottom to back to Home, only back gesture is available
2. Where are AI portrait for back and front camera? I can't find them in the camera app
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.