8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Installed on Mi8 - bootloader unlocked, wiped and install zip file from twrp. seems to be stuck in boot loop (more than 30 mins).

Please help ???

[REMOVED]

Wiping System and Persist partitions is never necessary and never safe. Please don't ever recommend that to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I have installed the last verion, I have an empty recovery (no files). I have tried to reflash recovery but it seem to be the same.
Have you an idea?

Notif for WhatsApp app cant comeing if the apps not open.. actually i set urgent notif. But still like that? Any some issue with me??
I use mi5 pro..

My Mi8SE can not set ON Accessibility
ac519cabeeef955affe19f2c3af6d031.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Notif for WhatsApp app cant comeing if the apps not open.. actually i set urgent notif. But still like that? Any some issue with me??
I use mi5 pro..
The same is also on china dev, there is a sound of notification, the screen is awakening but there is no notification bubble. You will not do anything about it. Miui generally has a problem with third-party applications. Gmail also has no notifications, however, Hangouts or Messenger is ok.

The same is also on china dev, there is a sound of notification, the screen is awakening but there is no notification bubble. You will not do anything about it. Miui generally has a problem with third-party applications. Gmail also has no notifications, however, Hangouts or Messenger is ok.
I've got no issues with Gmail notifications on Mi 5.

Thanks a lot for this new rom.
Installed in my MI5S....everything seems to be OK but notification lights are off all the time in spite of configuring them to be on.

Regards,

MI5S

On Mi5S I've problems with "Notes" app. In a note with the skin "Stars" i see only 1 row in Edit mode. Trying other skins I have the same problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-17-11-47-49-642_com.miui.notes.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-17-11-47-49-642_com.miui.notes.png
    825.2 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Yes. I get Gmail notifications on my lock screen all the time.
Ok I checked on .eu as well as on china dev for Mi4C the same, no lookscreen notification. All settings are correct. You can hear the sound of the notification, the LED blinks but the screen does not wake up. In Whatsapp the screen wakes up but there is no notification :D

Gps always like this when i change another location on Mi8 ! Bad mood :(
6afb22ee7d5e4455206e9bb7fc9f2019.jpg

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

On mi5s, with dalvik and cache cleaned after installation, I've sometimes problems with Bluetooth in my car (Audi A1). The Bluetooth connect and disconnect every 5 minutes

My MI5S also has this problem. It keeps connecting and disconnecting from my car radio, and also from my MiBand2. In fact I sometimes I don't receive whatsapp nor telegram notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.