8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a translation issue in Mi Note 2.
I use Spanish language. In the battery section, everything is in English.

Attachments

• IMG_20180717_084640.jpg
    IMG_20180717_084640.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot_2018-07-17-08-46-57-679_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-17-08-46-57-679_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 315
Hi,

Installed on Mi8 - bootloader unlocked, wiped and install zip file from twrp. seems to be stuck in boot loop (more than 30 mins).

Please help ???

did you format data? I had the same issue on my mi8 until someone told me to use "format data" option.

[REMOVED]

Wiping System and Persist partitions is never necessary and never safe. Please don't ever recommend that to anyone.

I know that formatting system is usually not safe (leading to a bricked device), yet I was in the exact same situation before formatting all partitions.

Mi8 SE
in order of my message error I found this.
“There’s an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details.”
This is because Google added a check which compares /system/build.prop with the /vendor/build.prop, if they don’t match, the error is shown. To resolve this, you’ve a few values in /vendor/build.prop to match it with /system/build.prop file.
can someone sand me those files ?!
thanks

Try opening a thread in the mi8/se/ee forum.

CHANGELOG 8.7.12

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization - Face unlocking speed (07-12)
Fix - The problem of flashing screen in the process of fingerprint unlocking (07-12)
Fix - Fixed background in PIP mode

Themes
Fix - Fixed themes details loading
Fix - Fixed Nature sound missing in sounds

Security
Fix - Security stops working [Redmi Note 4]
Optimize - New Security Center UI
Fix - Fixed Google location history [MIX2S]
Fix - Fixed Google Pay on [MIX2S]

Notification
Fix - No notification on lock screen [Mi 6]
Optimize - Media volume can be changed only when media playing (same as in MIUI 9)

Camera
Fix -The video is stuck when taking 1080P video [Mi 5]
New - AI Portrait mode for single camera devices [Android 8.x] (07-06)
New - AI Portrait mode for the front camera [Android 8.x] (07-06)

Lock screen
Fix - Phone can unlock without password/fingerprint/pattern [Mi 6]

MIUI 8.7.12 v2 ALL ROMS REUPLOADED
- Fixed lockscreen notifications
- Fixed Calculator app crash on 7.x devices

AFH uploaded, SF still uploading..
Thanks for ROM, I have a question, in Mi5s 8.7.12 v2 when i get group notification on Telegram, in icon show 2 massages, only in group chat, in other chats all ok

did Magisk work ok on this build?
om my mi5, after installing Magisk 16 device freezing and heat much sometimes

Never wipe system partition. You can just wipe cache dalvik and dirty flash the rom. Just check if your TWRP is updated and if you have the correct rom for your phone.

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk
the same issue , twrp stuck for 40 minutes on extracting _file_took_0

the same issue , twrp stuck for 40 minutes on extracting _file_took_0
I've got no idea what's causing the issue. I would advise you to flash developer rom with miflash and start again from scratch. We will help on the way there.

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk

My MI5S also has this problem. It keeps connecting and disconnecting from my car radio, and also from my MiBand2. In fact I sometimes I don't receive whatsapp nor telegram notification.
I use only for calls so I don't know, with the calls it works on MiBand2. I will try ASAP with bluetooth speaker

I try to install latest v2 in my MI 5C (Song) but i have bootloop. (Try to redownload but nothing). And after problem whit boot on my twrp. Latest 3.2.1

Im waiting to pass 100 hours to unlock the bootloader, i have the latest Miui 10 global beta its the 8.7.12 and what i've been reading it has the anti rollback feature so im f**led

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk
It's a bit confusing that some people state they unlocked bootloader in no time. I was trying everything but no success, always get 360 hours waiting time, Until somebody said that high level account unlock the bootloader right away.

I still have the problem, that my play store is crashing all the time...

Also, it seems, that I cannot download anything with Mibrowser. It only shows "waiting for connection" and nothing happens. Doesn't matter which site I choose, or Wifi or mobile..

Device is a Mi5s with v2, German and English language tried.
Any help would be awesome

edit: I deleted play store updates, Cache/Dalvik. I tried installing a newer version as well. Only workaround atm is to freeze the app with Titanium Backup to not be annoyed by the constant FC.

Attachments

• photo_2018-07-17_17-52-51.jpg
    photo_2018-07-17_17-52-51.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 2018-07-17-17-48-43.txt
    219.1 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
REDMI 4X

I got the notification of the new miui version 8.7.12 v2 from my updater. However, when i attempt to download, it says 'already up to date.' Any work-around? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.