8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated from MiUI 9 to MiUI 10 on my Redmi 4X (santoni) English language. Upgrade went smoothly. Cleared cache + dalvik. However Google Play keeps crashing.
@ingbrzy Can you have a look at the crash report?
Screenshot_2018-07-14-08-52-19-862_com.miui.bugreport.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hichamessonni
Hi ingbrzy
I'm glad that my Redmi Note 4x finally can receive the MIUI 10 update, but there're still some problems:
1. Full screen gestures: Can't swipe from the bottom to back to Home, only back gesture is available
2. Where are AI portrait for back and front camera? I can't find them in the camera app
Thanks a lot!

Same here with Mi Max 2. I really love Fullscreen Gesture feature. I do enable in screen nav bar ( qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 ) but still canot swipe from bottom ( except at Home screen ). I don't remember key map codes ( system/usr/keyloyout ) so can't try to fix problem by change code.

I am using Redmi note 5 EU 8.7.5 does it has Anti Roll back

and

Does EU 8.7.12 of Note 5 has anti rollback?

I am scared pls help

Flashed on mi max hydrogen. No notification on screen and notification bar when screen is locked. Is it miui 10 feature or bugs?

Hi!

In my MI8 with MIUI 8.7.6. the updater detects the new version 8.7.12, but when I press the download green button, a message "No updates" turns up... Is it possible to update via OTA???

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I install on redmi 5 plus (dirty flash) and everything work good,but I have one question
Will be redmi 5 plus get China version with android 8.1?

no AI mode in the camera application. problem whatsapp is still there: when you receive 1 single message, the counter displays 2. mix1

Why I can't get OTA update from 8.7.5? When o try to download it says "already up to date"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why I can't get OTA update from 8.7.5? When o try to download it says "already up to date"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Same issue...

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Now i'm on miui9 8.4.26, if i flash this upgrade then i can come back with a nandroid backup (twrp) ?

Last edited:
I keep having the same problem as with last week's release, if the autorotate button is active the screens do not rotate, if turned they rotate! Any solution? Redmi Note 2 6/128 ...

@ingbrzy md5 for HMNote5Pro is inconsistent. On site is reported 5dbb569f1c3dfd95f93ef0383fa0c399 but when download is 5DBB569F1C3DFD95F93EF0383FA0C399. Already tried multiple times

AI mode found. is in the gallery application. but to make it work you have to synchronize gallery in the cloud. so the problem is only one: that of whatsapp. 1 single message 2 numbers on the counter. mix1

Will there be the new STABLE version (based on the current 9.6.1.0) for the Redmi Note 4X any time soon?

AI mode found. is in the gallery application. but to make it work you have to synchronize gallery in the cloud. so the problem is only one: that of whatsapp. 1 single message 2 numbers on the counter. mix1
But wnmhat Ai does?

On my mi5 I don't sync photos to mi cloud. I use Google Photos.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

I downloaded the rom for Mi5s (capricorn), but it doesn't finish installing on twrp. The bar stays almost at the end, but it never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.