8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the rom for Mi5s (capricorn), but it doesn't finish installing on twrp. The bar stays almost at the end, but it never ends.
For Mi5s and Mi5s plus Official TWRP gets stuck while flashing Xiaomi eu ROMs.(at least for me)
Try ZCX TWRP or the one linked in the OP.

Can confirm that OTA is not working. mi5s Plus.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-14-14-17-47-726_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-14-14-17-47-726_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 466
Flashed on mi max hydrogen. No notification on screen and notification bar when screen is locked. Is it miui 10 feature or bugs?
In China works fine all notification in home screen and lock screen, from sms/mms, call,missed calls, facebook, messneger, whatsapp.Notification from toogle and floating too.
We do not have to do anything. Possibly we can clear all data app, uninstall, restart phone, install again app.
Maybe in Xiaomi.eu help to. On China we not set anyting to work notification.
Xiaomi.eu for Max i try soon, i wait for more information from users.

Reactions: dyingdemon999
Hi together, thank you for the great work !

On Mi Mix2s the counter for whats app counts every messages double as on the version before.

Anybody there with the same issue ?

Regards Kater

Reactions: Ilaby91
boss I am in redmi note 5 global (official miui8.7.12 global dev rom)I think it come with anti rollback for sure.can I go to eu rom without brick? how?
thank you boss
Juts not back to older roms, example Xiaomi.eu Stable, Global Stable, China Stable ( until not release newer than this developer build) and older China Developer and Global developer and probably older Xiaomi.eu developer.
Update only for newer roms, until Xiaomi not delete this unnsessary features. Hope They dont do this with anothers phones.

Good afternoon! Thanks for the firmware on mi max 2!
There are a couple of questions. When for the second max is Android 8.1?
All the icons and fonts became huge! This is not very nice and uncomfortable. Tell me, what can I do with the scale?

Thanks!

Anyone installed Dolby Atmos with this update? i cant install...always getting error

Status
Not open for further replies.