8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In twrp no OS is installed. Bootet again and again into recovery. Full wipe, dirty flash, clean flash same.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

I think if you wiped system partition you have to install any rom by bootloader before install twrp and xioaomi.eu rom.

First of all: thank you for your hard work!
Let me ask two questions:
  1. Is there an opportunity in MIUI10 to set different sound for notifications and incoming sms? In MIUI9, there were 2 different settings for notifications and for message received, in MIUI10 there is just one: sound for messages and notifications.
  2. When I turn off silent mode (or DND mode), the system gives a sound. Can this sound be disabled?

O have a problema since miui 9.

I have a car audio oem from citroen. When I see videos on YouTube... Or other videos on web I get delay sound. Sound gets only about 2 a 3 secs late.

Anyway... All media sound it's delayed.

Ia there any way I can get this OK? On early miui 9 was OK. Lasts miui 9 and new miui 10 ia like this.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

HMNote4X (mido)

Bug Report, as of 20180715 at 4:52 AM
1. Calculator - (Force Closed)
2. Updater App - (Random Stop)

Screenshot_2018-07-15-04-35-25-888_org.thunderdog.challegram.jpeg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Redmi Note 4X
Can't delete screenshots.
When I delete them, restart the Gallery app and the pictures reappear.

hi friends! I still have the same problems with the googe assistant ("check your connection" and try again" after the last update with my Xiaomi Mi6, Do you have the same problems? thanks a lot! you do fantastic work!

Reactions: nJoy-Android
First of all: thank you for your hard work!
Let me ask two questions:
  1. Is there an opportunity in MIUI10 to set different sound for notifications and incoming sms? In MIUI9, there were 2 different settings for notifications and for message received, in MIUI10 there is just one: sound for messages and notifications.
  2. When I turn off silent mode (or DND mode), the system gives a sound. Can this sound be disabled?
  1. Yes, but only on Oreo (8.0+), and exclusively on our ROMs. To do so, go to Settings -> Installed apps -> Messaging -> Notifications -> Messaging.
    There you can change "Default notification sound" to anything you like.
  2. Good question. There is no way to do that, as far as I know. I will make this possible for next public release.

@ingbrzy in this update they have not put the tradition into Spanish in the settings
ac860be96d09e062bc82699444db8810.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

"New - AI Portrait mode for the front camera [Android 8.x] (07-06) " -Where can i find this feature?
When i select the front camera , there are no option to blur background or something like this... whew isnthe Ai?

An other question:
I updated my Jason to Miui10 (8.7.12). This ROM based on Oreo...
Do you know any solution to get Camera2 api on Oreo? Libs are missing in 8.1. Is there some chance to solve this problem? I want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, Filmic Pro, and ManualCamera, but without Camera2 api, is impossible. Any idea?
i'm reading only now. i use it on miui 10 no problem.u need to add this line to build.prop: persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1

Screenshot_2018-07-15-00-13-03-864_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2018-07-15-00-13-03-864_com.android.settings.png
  1. Yes, but only on Oreo (8.0+), and exclusively on our ROMs. To do so, go to Settings -> Installed apps -> Messaging -> Notifications -> Messaging.
    There you can change "Default notification sound" to anything you like.
  2. Good question. There is no way to do that, as far as I know. I will make this possible for next public release.
As. 1. @Igor Eisberg How?

I tried Face unlock, and when i turned on that and locked a screen, screen became black all the time, no reboot or reinstalling helps :((((( what to do?! pls help!

There is sometimes delay when launching apps from the left card page.

2 or 3 seconds, but some times they open instantly.

First time I noticed this problem in 8.7.5 and now also in 8.7.12.

It was perfectly OK in 8.6.28, I've tried reflashing many many times and it's faulty after 8.7.5
Screenshot_2018-07-15-03-21-05-067_com.miui.home.png

Hey guys! Nice work! Thank you all!
There is a small issue with this ROM in Mi Note 2.
swipe to switch app not working, or it does randomly with full screen gestures.
I did the update via updater app, the process was fast and easy. Only this bug till now.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.