8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mi6 I use the TopBar battery indicator. Until 8.7.5 the bar color was green. Now with 8.7.12 the color has changed to black, which makes the bar almost invisible.

Mrhaba. Mi note3 cihazıma mmıuı 8.7.5.12 v2 güncellemesi ota üzerinden geldi ama 1.4 gb dosya indire tıkladığımda zaten güncel uyarısı alıyorum.konu hakkında desteğnizi rica ederim.
Siteden indirmeyi dene, ota çalışmıyor

If EU team reverse back to stock setting on MIUI 10 8.7.12 ( for Max 2 ), I can mod qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 as I did on original MIUI 10 8.7.12 :). Big screen need back gesture more than other devices ;)
We don't block hardware keys since 8.7.12 v2. FSG and hardware keys are both enabled at the same time now, like users asked.
The hardware key blocking we had before has nothing to do with malfunctioning FSG on Nougat.

Reactions: Zanr Zij and cobben
Good evening. I just want to ask if this rom has a major bug that makes the user unable to use the phone for daily purposes until the next weekly update? Best example is a battery drain issue that full chage will just last for an hour or 2 at max? Thank you. The unit is Redmi Note 5 (Whyred).

Yes it has. After flashing xiaomi.eu 8.7.12 your arb is set to 4.
You can check this in fastboot mode with ADB.
Command: fastboot getvar anti
If you get 3 = all is ok, but if you get 4 = your device is arb, and you can't get downgrade (normally).
Don't test to downgrade with 4! Your device will bricked. AFAIK there's no solution until today.

Last safe from xiaomi.eu is 8.7.5 (for Redmi Note 5 (whyred)
Thank you very much!

@ingbrzy @MarkHUK

Can you please give us more information about the ARB for Whyred?
There is confusion and worry about it and it's not clear if and how we can solve this 'new feature'.

On Mi 8 the portrait mode (back camera) looks very strange.
My face and body looks like I have tons of make up on me

Mi4c. Will it be possible to have again 5 buttons in the expanded pull down menu as it was before? It's kind of weird to expand the buttons panel and have them changing from a 5 to a 4 button configuration. Also, personal preference, can the delete photos sound go?

Thanks for your efforts team
You can remove this sound manually via TWRP file manager if you are not rooted. Go to system/media/audio/ui and remove file Delete.ogg

Reactions: Arincu
Hello, thanks for the update but there are not any notifications in the lockscreen on mi note 3.
There is not even the icon at the top left in the notification bar in the lockscreen.

Firmware folder removed from our whyred rom.. So you can install any of our newer roms after 8.7.12 without device brick.. Do not install older than 8.7.12 or miui 9..

These are really great news. Thank you so much !!

Mi5C
8.7.12 v2 Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-15-15-24-07-951_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-15-15-24-07-951_com.android.settings.png
    108 KB · Views: 494
Has anyone managed to get *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* to work?

I was told yesterday that it was possible to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with this new update but apparently it isn't :( Can anyone confirm?

Firmware folder removed from our whyred rom.. So you can install any of our newer roms after 8.7.12 without device brick.. Do not install older than 8.7.12 or miui 9..

Thanks for explanation!
So is firmware folder also removed from the 8.7.12 Rom?

I was on 9.5.17.0 Global (last safe build, no ARB), and wait for unlocked. I want to install MIUI 10 8.7.12 V2 (xiaomi.eu)

If I install v2 from your post, will my phone get ARB? Because I don't want it at all

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.