8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In v2 I lost the floating notifications and call notification in the mi5x, i dont know when someone is calling me

Last edited:

I would like to know if you (if possible) add the various functions / improvements ... which are: Battery optimization, Rom and Ram memory (maybe add a few MB more) speed of openings of the app (both in the closed and in the opening, that switching from one app to the other) improve / optimize the night-time photos of the Xiaomi smartphone (Mi 8) like that of the Huawei P20 Pro 4K video recording at 60 FPS increase the brightness defualt (instead of 444ppi leading to 494ppi ...) exceed the brightness limit (if maximum is 444ppi, I would like to exceed this limit) as happened in the Samsung smartphone introduce 2 speakers (instead of mono, dual speakers) increase in volume both in calls, both hands-free, and multimedia files ... improve the zoom (from 1x to 8x, without losing quality, neither graining photos and / or video) introduce new gesture (falcotativo) zoom out and / or zoom in on Notch (so you can put 3 or 4 notification icons instead, put 6 or 7 notification icons) as you know in your smartphone: Oneplus 6 P.S: you can take it easy, maybe carrying a part of the optimization / improvement ... at a time thank you for your hard work

I would like to know if you (if possible) add the various functions / improvements ... which are: Battery optimization, Rom and Ram memory (maybe add a few MB more) speed of openings of the app (both in the closed and in the opening, that switching from one app to the other) improve / optimize the night-time photos of the Xiaomi smartphone (Mi 8) like that of the Huawei P20 Pro 4K video recording at 60 FPS increase the brightness defualt (instead of 444ppi leading to 494ppi ...) exceed the brightness limit (if maximum is 444ppi, I would like to exceed this limit) as happened in the Samsung smartphone introduce 2 speakers (instead of mono, dual speakers) increase in volume both in calls, both hands-free, and multimedia files ... improve the zoom (from 1x to 8x, without losing quality, neither graining photos and / or video) introduce new gesture (falcotativo) zoom out and / or zoom in on Notch (so you can put 3 or 4 notification icons instead, put 6 or 7 notification icons) as you know in your smartphone: Oneplus 6 P.S: you can take it easy, maybe carrying a part of the optimization / improvement ... at a time thank you for your hard work

You know that this is a beta version, right?

IMG_20180716_130226.jpg
IMG_20180716_130251.jpg

They can't do it normal???????
Wtf Who is doing this sht????
Why that can't be good from the beginning???

After 5 hours of intens use i have found only 2 bugs with this version on mi5s plus (natrium). Both messenger app and google play store app force close every 5 to 10 minutes. In messenger i can enter but in pkay store i cannot. Please help. Any solution is apreciated. Thank you

Reactions: DemGens
Mi note 3 getting this error when install : this package is for "jason" devices; this is a "" and it doesn't install. When try to install in updater it warns "already updated". My Mi note3 has 8.4.26 , unlocked and not rooted

Reactions: josefo123
coming from Omnirom oreo 8.1 , do i need to wipe all internal storage ? does this support f2fs ?

On the MI 8 the display always on function does not work , english language default theme..

There is no option to turn off Battery Saver under this screen.
b762288990cca11db6f100966ab01be0.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

On the MI 8 the display always on function does not work , english language default theme..

mine works well, but I have different language. Still have the black rectangle over the spotify widget on lockscreen though :(

Last edited:
mine works well, but I have different language. Still have the black rectangle over the spotify widget on lockscreen though :(
Very strange on mine it does not work and i tried every possible combo, when i was on china stable it worked like a charm also i did not try it on rom v1 only the new one v2.

mi5 - 8.7.12 v2 no telegram notification on lock screen. Missing call and sms show correctly in lock screen.
On 8.7.5 all correct, also telegram

Status
Not open for further replies.