8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After installing v2, notification icons on lock screen still hidden. And notification list also empty while locked. MiNote4X.

Screenshot_2018-07-16-12-05-07-773_com.miui.home.png

now on notification is blurry when LINE notification pushed different time . Can you fix that ?

Redmi 5 Plus

I'm new user of Xiaomi (I have a mi 5 pro). Are the GAPPs included in the ROM or should I flash them separatelly? If they have to be flashed separately, where can I get them? How can I know which gapps correspond to this rom ? (arm64, 8.0, 8.1?) many thanks

In fact, you can disable this sound by manually removing /system/media/audio/ui/relieve.ogg file (using TWRP, if you're not rooted). It's safe to remove and will be removed in next releases, as most people aren't fans of that sound.

Are you using Xiaomi Redmi 4X? If so, then I said it's only possible on Oreo (8.0+).[/Q
Can the delete photo sound go as well in the next versions?
And I have nothing inside the /system file when I access it thru twrp. Weird.
Mi4c user here.

I'm new user of Xiaomi (I have a mi 5 pro). Are the GAPPs included in the ROM or should I flash them separatelly? If they have to be flashed separately, where can I get them? How can I know which gapps correspond to this rom ? (arm64, 8.0, 8.1?) many thanks
Yes it is included. PlayStore is there, you login into your Google account and install the apps you want from there

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk

Reactions: darquesp
Mi Max2
Using v9 & v8 theme, the Icon still "Default". So for MIUI 10 should we use only MIUI 10 so that the icon is not default?
Screenshot_2018-07-16-14-29-26-015_com.miui.home.jpg

I don't want the icon in the default theme, I want the icon the theme that I'm using (V9 or V8)

Mi mix. Still have no notification in lockscreen for telegram and whatapp. V2 installed with default theme

Status
Not open for further replies.