8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 bugs for me in mi note 3

- Play store not working. All time the "play store still not working" banner appears

- Block the screen with another app (for example Nova) leeds to a mandatory password enter (fingerprint not valid)

Any solution for the 1 one (I assume the other is a MIUI itself but)

As for the ARB (Anti RollBack) "feature" on other devices than the Redmi Note 5:
(if you have the Redmi Note 5 you are up the proverbial sh*t creek without a paddle.)

As just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you, and . .
Only the paranoid survive, . . . thus . . .

I have checked the "anti" variable via the "fastboot getvar anti" command before and after updating my Mi Mix1, Mi Note 2, and Mi Max1 Prime (helium) to Xiaomi.eu weekly 8.7.12.

In all cases, both before and after the upgrade, the result was: "",
i.e., blank -
i.e., the variable "anti" had not been set at all.

Best possible outcome, IMHO.

Please help:
i have downgroad from 8.7.12 to 8.7.5 . now my phone downt work.
my phone will not start anymore. I can not start either in fastboot or in recovery . ithink caused by AntiRoll Back

please help me

[QUOTE = "casuals84, post: 429001, member: 199217"] Por favor ajude:
i ter downgroad de 8.7.12 para 8.7.5 . agora meu telefone não funciona.
meu telefone não iniciará mais. Eu não posso começar nem no fastboot nem na recuperação. ithink causado por AntiRoll Voltar

por favor me ajude [/ QUOTE]
What device? redmi note 5?

I still have the problem, that my play store is crashing all the time...

Also, it seems, that I cannot download anything with Mibrowser. It only shows "waiting for connection" and nothing happens. Doesn't matter which site I choose, or Wifi or mobile..

Device is a Mi5s with v2, German and English language tried.
Any help would be awesome

edit: I deleted play store updates, Cache/Dalvik. I tried installing a newer version as well. Only workaround atm is to freeze the app with Titanium Backup to not be annoyed by the constant FC.
For play store I have no solution.
For downloading with no browser - check the rights for mi browser especially storage

REDMI 4X

I got the notification of the new miui version 8.7.12 v2 from my updater. However, when i attempt to download, it says 'already up to date.' Any work-around? Thank you
You could try to delete data from updater app, and try again. Or you download the ROM from the first page and update from local.

[QUOTE = "casuals84, post: 429001, member: 199217"] Por favor ajude:
i ter downgroad de 8.7.12 para 8.7.5 . agora meu telefone não funciona.
meu telefone não iniciará mais. Eu não posso começar nem no fastboot nem na recuperação. ithink causado por AntiRoll Voltar

por favor me ajude [/ QUOTE]
What device? redmi note 5?
yes redmi note 5

This Rom is totally laggy on Mi Mix2s (chinese modell, clean install). Screen stutter, apps to open needs more then 3 sec.
It feels like a ten year old android phone...
Back to 07-06

I still have the problem, that my play store is crashing all the time...

Also, it seems, that I cannot download anything with Mibrowser. It only shows "waiting for connection" and nothing happens. Doesn't matter which site I choose, or Wifi or mobile..

Device is a Mi5s with v2, German and English language tried.
Any help would be awesome

edit: I deleted play store updates, Cache/Dalvik. I tried installing a newer version as well. Only workaround atm is to freeze the app with Titanium Backup to not be annoyed by the constant FC.

Just clean install and ur problem will gonr

Everything working fine Mi5s, I would like to see this menu in the power button in the future.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-19-04-28-043_lockscreen.png
Screenshot_2018-07-15-19-04-28-043_lockscreen.png

Status
Not open for further replies.