8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit confusing that some people state they unlocked bootloader in no time. I was trying everything but no success, always get 360 hours waiting time, Until somebody said that high level account unlock the bootloader right away.
Also read, that platin accounts are able to unlock immediatelly, but this is a myth. The Level of your account in the miui forum is not related to the unlock possibilities.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

You have an Adblocker installed, remove line "adv.sec.miui.com" in your host file and all will be fine.
Thanks mate, it's exactly that
be349662c72ccbe0d3e1ab5d6611c831.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "asgardi, poste: 429133, membre: 155603"] Aaaah, je veux ça!
@devs: est-il possible que vous activiez cette fonction de foudre studio aussi pour d'autres téléphones que mi mix 2s? Je ferais un don pour l'activer sur mon mi6

Gesendet von Meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

me too in mi note 2.

Also read, that platin accounts are able to unlock immediatelly, but this is a myth. The Level of your account in the miui forum is not related to the unlock possibilities.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk
I don't know but my Mi8 unlocked immediately, there must be some rule

Is this feature available? I cant seem to find it on my Mi8.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
it would be awesome!!!

what about "lift to screen on" feature ?

Thank you very much to the team that makes this project possible.
All seems ok on my Redmi 4x.
I had to do a clean installation to make it work.
Wipes System and Data, and then restore the backup

[QUOTE = "AD @ Ningbo, poste: 429145, membre: 130648"] Cela fonctionne pour moi sur MI8, mais vous devez d'abord cliquer sur le bouton RESET ;)[/ QUOTE]

That's good for me.
Tks!

No lockscreen notifications mi5. Its a bug?
There's no problem with notifications, especially on Oreo ROMs.
It seems to be affecting various devices
Or "various users" that just don't know how to enable them.
and notifications from GMAIL are still not working
Can't reproduce. I get Gmail notifications all the time, including lock screen notifications.

Reactions: frason and saijd
Works well and smoothly on MI4S.
Thank you!

Only countered minor bug as in the picture. Hopefully will be fixed in the next version.

2.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 304
There's no problem with notifications, especially on Oreo ROMs.

Or "various users" that just don't know how to enable them.

Can't reproduce. I get Gmail notifications all the time, including lock screen notifications.
On 7.0/7.1 no problem too with notificafions on lock and home screen from gmail and whatsapp. I dont use telegram and instagram, maybe there are bugs, but no with gmail and whatsapp

Thank you very much to the team that makes this project possible.
All seems ok on my Redmi 4x.
I had to do a clean installation to make it work.
Wipes System and Data, and then restore the backup

is it necessary to wipe system and data? I'm currently running most my apps on the external sdcard using apps2sd. it might mess things up if i wipe system and data.

In the miui 10 default mail app there is no possibility to pick IMAP when I try to configure mail for the first time. So it's connecting and POP3 is selected as default by the mail app. Even when i write manualy imap server and port application can't connect to mail server. In previous miui9 default app it worked on imap.

One feedback I can share with my MI8, seems like "encrypting" your phone doesn't work and will corrupt the system.
After trying to encrypt my phone, my phone couldnt load the GBoard anymore and I had to format / re-install everything....

Hope this can be fixed in the future :)

do you know when the Global Stable for Xiaomi Mi 8 will come out? I read on the sites that they say the Global Stable should arrive by the beginning of August.
P.S = I use a translator to translate messages from Ita to En, some phrases could be translated differently. I'm sorry for that

will there be any improvements / optimizations regarding the Xiaomi Mi 8 smartphone this week ??. thank

is it necessary to wipe system and data? I'm currently running most my apps on the external sdcard using apps2sd. it might mess things up if i wipe system and data.
I dont now if it´s necerary in all cases, but for me it was the way the for everything works ok

Reactions: leovince23
Works well and smoothly on MI4S.
Thank you!

Only countered minor bug as in the picture. Hopefully will be fixed in the next version.

View attachment 19408
This is build from xiaomi.eu, did not know that it has rounded corners ?? This is the default theme?
PS. If you have miuipro installed, please post problems on their site, not here :p

Last edited:
do you know when the Global Stable for Xiaomi Mi 8 will come out? I read on the sites that they say the Global Stable should arrive by the beginning of August.
P.S = I use a translator to translate messages from Ita to En, some phrases could be translated differently. I'm sorry for that
Maybe after global event of Xiaomi on Jul 24

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Last edited:
hi there, i'm using ROM verion 8.14.9 (MIUI9). Can i upgrade to version 7.8.12 v2 directly from updater? Or do i need to wipe and clean data before upgrading?

The T9 dialer support isn't working for me on my Redmi 4X. I cleared cahe + dalvik (I did it also after upgrading to miui10), rebuilt the T9 index in the contacts app, but nothing happened. I've got numerous contacts calledTamás (Thomas in Hungarian) in my contact list, and they are listed while I enter 826, but when I tap number 2 again, all of them disappears.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.