8.7.12 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you choose the option "format data" in TWRP? (Where you have to type "yes" to confirm the format)
I had the same issue when I came from another rom and solved it using this option.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk
Thank you very much it worked perfecty :) but now I have another problem : I need to activate my MI account, but i can't activate my SIM card and when I try to log on WLAN, I don't have any keyboard available to type my security key. Any idea ?

Thank you very much it worked perfecty :) but now I have another problem : I need to activate my MI account, but i can't activate my SIM card and when I try to log on WLAN, I don't have any keyboard available to type my security key. Any idea ?

put wifi on the open network, sorry english

Somebody had the same problem some days ago. He solved it by just opening the wlan temporarily (no password).
It's just an initial issue - when you open the wlan and register anything you should not have any more issues with this ;)

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Hello guys,

I tried to install this ROM on my Xiaomi MI 8. I had previously a MIUI 9 China Stable version and I wanted to try the Xiaomi.eu ROM.
I unlocked my bootloader, and then via Fastbbot flashed the TWRP linked for MI 8 in the first post. Finally I made a full wipe and then installed the ROM.
And then nothing i'm stuck in a bootloop at the start of the phone.
I tried with different TWRP for MI 8, I also tried to flash a non-verify script (the last version) but unfortunately I always ended up with a bootloop.
I even tried to download everything again, I made a full wipe 2 or 3 times and then still nothing.

So i'm a little bit desesperate now, any idea about what i've done wrong ? or did I miss something in the process ?

Thanks for your time and keep the good work :)
Format data?

You can also go to the Mi Account password screen, input your WiFi password, tap on the eye icon, copy the password, go back and paste it into the WiFi password screen

Please tell. This rom for Xiaomi Redmi S2 (HMS2) is based on Adndroid 32bit or 64bit? Because in Global Stable on this model - Android 32bit and it is very sad.

Dear developers, if this ver ROM on 32bit too, can you release 64bit version?

UPD: With this rom Xiaomi Redmi S2 can't started. After little time trying to load - auto reboot to TWRP.

Last edited:
any one have same problem with me ,i use mi mix after update miui10 battery so fast finish, from 8am until 1pm left 5 % :eek:

Is there any way to force the Keyboard to be on top of everything, even the fullscreen gestures? Typing with swipe is impossible with fullscreen gestures, I always end up closing the keyboard

Please tell. This rom for Xiaomi Redmi S2 (HMS2) is based on Adndroid 32bit or 64bit? Because in Global Stable on this model - Android 32bit and it is very sad.

Dear developers, if this ver ROM on 32bit too, can you release 64bit version?

UPD: With this rom Xiaomi Redmi S2 can't started. After little time trying to load - auto reboot to TWRP.
100% same here.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
My Themes app and my Gallery app disappeared from my Mi 8 after flashing the latest update. I can't even change my wallpaper anymore. Please help.

lxsKxPIl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.