Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you got so may SOT if your details are almost without any activity....you said firewall, which do you use?

AFWall+

I allow only selective apps that I use, all the rest blocked.

And I configure the system for minimal background traffic, I only allow whatsapp. Telegram X (very high consumption) with no background data, only works when I open the app, when I close it, the app is off. This you can configure in "Battery & performance" > "choose apps" and restrict background activity for apps with a high consumption.

Other important thing, is the auto start apps. And disable automatic google play updates, if not, google services will be all time searching updates.

I hope this help you.

Reactions: lordofless
Try this settings, changed to All networks and server , for me worked, now inside buildings can achieve 4 or 5 satellites, before I had anything

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

I will try. Thank you

Hello.
Need help.
I have Mi4s on french, I'm on the 8.4.26, but I can't install any other rom new or old, I use twrp for it but after they propose me to clear cache/davik and reboot, I chose reboot like before, and instead of installing with the logo "mi" for 10 minutes, it just restart twrp home page with all option "install reboot etc etc" each time I tried...
But when I choose the 8.4.26, the installation goes well...
What can I do to install the new rom ? I have lots of bugs in the 8.4.26... (battery drains, GPS bugs sometimes, led notifications have changed color and impossible to choose color myself... )
Thank you

Under which circumstances do you have a very quiet call??
I have a mi6 too and I have no issues with a too low volume.
May be hardware related - water in the ear-speaker?

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk
no water damage, have the problem since i have miui 9.5. There are some infos on the internet only until now no solution

AFWall+

I allow only selective apps that I use, all the rest blocked.

And I configure the system for minimal background traffic, I only allow whatsapp. Telegram X (very high consumption) with no background data, only works when I open the app, when I close it, the app is off. This you can configure in "Battery & performance" > "choose apps" and restrict background activity for apps with a high consumption.

Other important thing, is the auto start apps. And disable automatic google play updates, if not, google services will be all time searching updates.

I hope this help you.
Must be rooted...right?

Will this be available for HMPro (omega)? It says late July and it is late July, so I was wondering.

Must be rooted...right?

Yes,
rooted with Magisk, without problems and no lags. Perfect for use AFWall+ and ADAway. Anyway you can disable root when do you want. And can be camouflaged to be able to use payment by nfc.

Hello.
Need help.
I have Mi4s on french, I'm on the 8.4.26, but I can't install any other rom new or old, I use twrp for it but after they propose me to clear cache/davik and reboot, I chose reboot like before, and instead of installing with the logo "mi" for 10 minutes, it just restart twrp home page with all option "install reboot etc etc" each time I tried...
But when I choose the 8.4.26, the installation goes well...
What can I do to install the new rom ? I have lots of bugs in the 8.4.26... (battery drains, GPS bugs sometimes, led notifications have changed color and impossible to choose color myself... )
Thank you
First wipe cache, dalvik and data. After that format data. Then, install the new ROM.

Yes,
rooted with Magisk, without problems and no lags. Perfect for use AFWall+ and ADAway. Anyway you can disable root when do you want. And can be camouflaged to be able to use payment by nfc.
Which app do u use for nfc payments?

Any one knows if will be possible to implement Real Time Face Emoji for others Xiaomis as Mi8 has?

Which app do u use for nfc payments?

Caixabank app, for pay in some shops, supermarket, and as well I use the nfc in cash machine, this way you avoid taking out the credit card.

I'm going to update my miui 9 to miui 10. Don't we need gapps or something like that? Just flashing like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.