Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mi Mix was running the latest MIUI 9.6 (oreo) global stable and everything was 'snappy' and very responsive. I installed TWRP, formatted and cleaned everything and flashed MIUI 10 eu.xiaomi (8.7.19), and now I have a delay or lag opening apps. My email app, for example, Blue Mail, opens to an all white screen for about 8 seconds before loading. Even waking up the phone shows a dark lock screen which gradually brightens up but you can't see the lock screen picture clearly in the 5 + seconds it takes to swipe up to unlock. Before the phone woke up to a bright lock screen image. Also, with MIUI 9 once you swiped up on the lock screen the phone opened to its home screen with all icons. Now it opens to a blank home screen (just the wallpaper) and the icons load 10 seconds later. Is this a problem with the MIUI 10 dev builds generally or just this most recent build?

I have this problem on Redmi 5 Plus after I flash magisk.
Deleted it and it's ok again.

Prompt, with full-screen gestures how to open hidden settings of embedded applications, such as SMS, galleries, dialers and so on?

And another question. in update 8.7.19, when the "unlimited screen" mode is enabled, the lower panel buttons work together ... in the pre-release version they were disabled.

Prompt, with full-screen gestures how to open hidden settings of embedded applications, such as SMS, galleries, dialers and so on?
Swipe from top to the bottom - hold - take a second finger and start again at the top to swipe down, so you can drag it further downwards.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Swipe from top to the bottom - hold - take a second finger and start again at the top to swipe down, so you can drag it further downwards.

from top to bottom lowers the curtains !

from top to bottom lowers the curtains !
What do you mean with "lower the curtains"?
There is no full screen gesture option on my mi6, which does any action, if i swipe from the top to the bottom... (Using the original build-in FSG)

Edit: just start 2 cm away from the top to swipe, so that you don't drag the statusbar down.

Hello everyone. What about MIUI 10 for MI NOTE 3 PRO (Kenzo) devices?
Thanks and good job.
PS. Can anyone tell me the latest MIUI global developer for that pone?.

Hi

Just bought a mi 8 (official version with eng/chinese)

When unlocked the phone, i will just have to do this :

ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • Wipe /data partition
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
I'm right ? Nothing more than wait 14 days, and install like it's wrote ?

Hi

Exactly, follow the guide step by step and that's it, it's easy

Reactions: Ascrounch
Hi

Yeah, unlock bootloader, flash twrp recovery, format data and restart twrp, connect phone to pc and transfer rom file to phone, flash eu rom and reboot to system and enjoy.

Reactions: Ascrounch
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* not working on this MIUI 10 (8.7.19) same with previous version 8.7.12, i still dont understand why, coz in MIUI 9 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working fine.

my phone is Redmi Note 4x (snapdragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.