Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel112

Members
Jun 2, 2011
This must be today ?
no off course it doesnt has to be today, i can leave to holiday without... but it would be nice, if i can update to latest.
I cant DL on holiday wifi, its bad. Thats why i try to get it before leaving.

I meant, i provided mirrors for several phones in the past, if more people would do this, it will lift pressure on afh. No more no less

torrecollons

Members
Jul 28, 2018
Redmi 4 Prada bootloop

Phone doesn't work
I'm not sure if this is a bootloop, phone is preparing, optimizing, updating, installing... for a period of two hours actually... this isn't normal but i'm not sure if i must wait more time or if i turn off the phone it will be worst

Reactions: Bunga

Hqckdone

Members
Jul 28, 2018
I think that the uploader forget to uploaded the new rom version for the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 on sourceforge please fix this :3

Thanks

Bunga

Members
Jul 28, 2018
Redmi 4 Prada bootloop

Phone doesn't work
I'm not sure if this is a bootloop, phone is preparing, optimizing, updating, installing... for a period of two hours actually... this isn't normal but i'm not sure if i must wait more time or if i turn off the phone it will be worst
I had the same problem.

To get my phone back again i had to install the old version again. 8.4.19

Reactions: torrecollons

Paolo Qu

Members
Jun 25, 2018
I wanted to change the ROM, but on the sites it tells me that in the ROM folder it contains: META-INF, system, boot.img (META-INF and boot.img, I found it, but system no) the latter (system) is very important, which is to enter the folder and then modify everything. but the question is: I can not find the stsyem folder, someone can help me. thank you ps: without the folder system even the developers can not create the rom (xiaomi.eu)

Vihru

Members
Nov 30, 2015
@ingbrzy with newest weekly, if you open gallery and some picture and then click more.. it shows no texts in menu.. device mi8.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018
As always, Neither Miui 10 nor Xiaomi eu Miui 10 for HMNote3SE. :(:(:(:( Even this time the release is being suspended. :(:(:(:( Can anyone please confirm, when HMNote3SE can get Xiaomi eu Miui 10. :confused::confused::confused::confused: Eagerly waiting for a feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.