Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I format data in tarp but I do the hole process again now...
It was over 20 minutes on the old state and nothing happened...

Did everything now again via sideload.
ok, then it will take some time... first boot only, then next boot will be normall..
As long as you see the android letters...

and the dots in the bottem are going left to right, all three.. it will boot up. eventually

Can you post a screenshot?
I won't post it, because it wouldn't be useful. The thing is: after a while using VPN or apps like IDM, the notification panel gets laggy. It takes about 3-5 seconds to scroll it. It happens the same with recent apps/menu panel.
Depending on how much time VPN/IDM is active, the error message "System UI has stopped" shows.
I've seen people reporting it too in previous builds, very little I must say, saying they're facing the same issue with Mi Mix 2 and mi6. Cheers!

Reactions: mymo82
Redmi 5 Plus (VINCE) bug: when I click on the More button in the gallery app, I can't see the options. Clicking on them works, it runs the command, but I don't know what did I click on.
Screenshot_2018-07-28-21-58-57-625_com.miui.gallery.png

Reactions: hasta79
hmnote5pro dirty flash
working fine
have no error on gallery
magisk 16.0 it ok
who got error, please clean install

... I suggest you open your wallet and a pay an appropriately skilled Dev ...
Very useful suggestion! It helps tremendoisly! :)

But I'd really prefer to see the official xiaoimi.eu team statement on my question. If the EU teaam stopped all the work on the Stable branch of the firmware and we shouldn't expect any updates anymore - it's important to know.
If they dropped only the stable 9.6.x.0 branch - then also it's also important to know directly from them. If so - also the reasons would be interesting, why the 9.6.x.0 stable version so special that only this is dropped. For many users and followers of the EU ROMs this is important, hence there are many of us who prefer Stable branch.

But the worst is no information at all.

Found a little bug in notifications:
Stock downloads app has still old notification format (icon on the left) and also there is a Xunlei bird as notification icon instead of arrow
That can be easily solved by transefing downloads and downloadprovider from the same global build
I hope that you'll look into this
Thanks!

I won't post it, because it wouldn't be useful. The thing is: after a while using VPN or apps like IDM, the notification panel gets laggy. It takes about 3-5 seconds to scroll it. It happens the same with recent apps/menu panel.
Depending on how much time VPN/IDM is active, the error message "System UI has stopped" shows.
I've seen people reporting it too in previous builds, very little I must say, saying they're facing the same issue with Mi Mix 2 and mi6. Cheers!

I've had a similar problem while downloading files with the Firefox browser, on Mi Mix1 and to a somewhat lesser extent on Mi Note 2.

I e., the system becomes like syrup - everything works, but very slowly, and eventually I would get the "UI has stopped" message or similar.

I've had bigger problems with the apps Foldersync and Syncthings previously, locking up the system completely at times, but always assumed the problem was with these apps being resource hogs. Ok, Android should be able to handle apps like these also, and they never produced the "UI has stopped responding" message.

But I only recently - the previous two versions or so - have noticed this problem with Firefox.

I should add that everything else has worked very well, I've only gotten the syrupy effect while downloading in Firefox.

Found a little bug in notifications:
Stock downloads app has still old notification format (icon on the left) and also there is a Xunlei bird as notification icon instead of arrow
That can be easily solved by transefing downloads and downloadprovider from the same global build
I hope that you'll look into this
Thanks!
Show what you're talking about, because I'm unable to reproduce it.

I've had a similar problem while downloading files with the Firefox browser, on Mi Mix1 and to a somewhat lesser extent on Mi Note 2.

I e., the system becomes like syrup - everything works, but very slowly, and eventually I would get the "UI has stopped" message or similar.

I've had bigger problems with the apps Foldersync and Syncthings previously, locking up the system completely at times, but always assumed the problem was with these apps being resource hogs. Ok, Android should be able to handle apps like these also, and they never produced the "UI has stopped responding" message.

But I only recently - the previous two versions or so - have noticed this problem with Firefox.

I should add that everything else has worked very well, I've only gotten the syrupy effect while downloading in Firefox.
Thanks for sharing a similar experience, you're the third I've seen in this forum doing it.

I think the problem is Rom related. I don't use the apps you mentioned, but I face the same issue with every app I use to download/upload long files. Like you said, everything else works fine.

There was no Option. It was enabled by default, if i turned the Always on Display. I´m hoping this Notification Icon on AOD comes back in the XIAOMI EU ROM.
Well, I checked the code and there is nothing wrong with it, on the surface. Without the device I won't be able to debug this.
Just a note, AOD icons are only available for these apps:

System apps: Email, Calendar, Phone and Messaging.
3rd party apps: WeChat, QQ, Whatsapp, Messenger, LINE, Gmail and Google Calendar.

Reactions: Rattenjunge
The quality of the MI NOTE 3 camera is still very bad in this ROM. Solve that please.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.