Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zLoOs

Members
Mar 29, 2017
Hi there,
- My Mi8 just Unlocked today and using 9.5.13 Stable, I have Install TWRP 3.2.2 - 07-03 by Fastboot mode
- I had Wiped data/cache/system then installed 8.7.19 EU, and I installed Magisk 16.4. After that I wipe cache/davik and reboot to recovery one more time then I reboot.
- Now I have boot loop at Mi Screen. So, Any solution fore this case?

iiinat

Members
Apr 16, 2018
hmnote5pro
-can't connect,hotspot to wifi 5 ghz
-no menu on gallery and file manager
already clean install
can i dowgrade to previous version?
IMG_20180730_011829.jpg
Screenshot_2018-07-30-01-16-56-075_com.android.fileexplorer.png
Screenshot_2018-07-30-01-00-45-889_com.miui.gallery.png

pawellabedz

Members
Jul 28, 2018
Hi there,
- My Mi8 just Unlocked today and using 9.5.13 Stable, I have Install TWRP 3.2.2 - 07-03 by Fastboot mode
- I had Wiped data/cache/system then installed 8.7.19 EU, and I installed Magisk 16.4. After that I wipe cache/davik and reboot to recovery one more time then I reboot.
- Now I have boot loop at Mi Screen. So, Any solution fore this case?
Format data ? Propably not

TheKerevas

Members
Sep 20, 2014
I have a problem with Link2SD about the transfer of applications from internal memory to the system, when I try to transfer the updated applications the application says that System is read-only, if I try to transfer normal applications transfer, says to restart the smartphone and once restarted the applications disappear ... I have formatted my device several times, so I think it is the application. I have a device Xiaomi redmi Notes 3 PRO with MIUI.
Can someone help me ?

rodz30

Members
Jul 15, 2018
thanks. face unlock is working perfectly on redmi 5a. hoping for more features for this rom.

Luca_ITA

Members
Sep 3, 2015
One bug I came accross with, related to this weekly eu on redmi 5 plus, is related to Xiaomi File Manager; basically if I want to send a file (for example an image), when I hold tap on it, the classic bottom menù shows up, reporting the voices: Move - Delete - Hide - Other... but tapping on the last one (Other) a BLANK menù appears, without showing the voices: rename, add to fevorities, send. Please fix it ASAP, because it is kinda boring.

Last edited:

pawellabedz

Members
Jul 28, 2018
A bug I come accross with, related to this weekly eu on redmi 5 plus, is related to Xiaomi File Manager; basically if I want to send a file (for example an image), when I hold tap on it, the classic bottom menù shows up, reporting the voices: Move - Delete - Hide - Other... but tapping on the last one (Other) a BLANK menù appears, without showing the voices: rename, add to fevorities, send. Please fix it ASAP, because it is kinda boring.
Yes they know it

frofa

Members
Mar 31, 2017
please add a bright theme to the clock app. Since MIUI 10 it has only dark theme, which I don't like because it is very hard to read when the screen is not at full brightness.

Reactions: Ryoma

crok.bic

Members
Sep 12, 2017
Redmi note 4x anyone with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working with this update? Thanks
Be a useful contributor to these forums, try it yourself and report your findings for all to learn from.
No, sorry, it is still not working (tried Urikill and Arnova versions, lots of them, none of them are working, nothign is visible in the viewfinder, it's black..

Status
Not open for further replies.