Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2018-07-29-17-36-08-249_com.android.settings.png
can someone help me understand what version of the phone I have ?. I'm interested in this rom and im not new to flashing ROMs but I am to a international phone. My model number when I search shows up as a redmi pro global but I don't know which rom that corresponds to on the list

Funny, I don't have ANY issues with my lockscreen notifications.
I dont get the funny part, maybe its just working ok in your device while not on another (tons of users reported the same), who knows.
Maybe you're the one who doesn't know how notifications work.If you have any rude complains like that,
Well, talking about rude expressions, lol.
express your frustrations to the people you're paying (i.e. Xiaomi) directly.
If you read carefully, and understand some grammatical construction theres a sentence wich explains everything, I repeat "if" you have a bit of reading comprehension. ("Its driving me nuts... what in the hell "they" were thinking about to forget that feature?"...)

So, if its really difficult to understand I'll ease things for you: That bitching about part was for OFFICIAL XIAOMI ROM DEVELOPERS.
You welcome.

(P.S: BTW Im actively bitching about bugs in official forums, unfortunately they dont fully understand english plus seems they give a f*ck about what customers reports so its becoming pretty useless at some point)

Reactions: Ryoma
You can't, it was a MIUI 9 feature, it's not implemented in MIUI 10.

It's an Oreo feature. Your device will be on 6.0 forever, it seems.

It's a Whatsapp issue, not related to the ROM.

If it's boring, do something else. Something fun.
Noooooo. I love that feature. Lol. Damnit!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hold for notification to show is pretty nice, i prefer slide it down tho - any way to set this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

So, if its really difficult to understand I'll ease things for you: That bitching about part was for OFFICIAL XIAOMI ROM DEVELOPERS.
You welcome.

(P.S: BTW Im actively bitching about bugs in official forums, unfortunately they dont fully understand english plus seems they give a f*ck about what customers reports so its becoming pretty useless at some point)
Well then try being more specific when you accuse someone of being a noob, because we can't get into each and everyone's head to know what he's thinking.
Unlike the official forums, we do care and we do all we can to address issues, all out of our free time.

Mi note 2 (scorpio) here. Great rom! However I can't seem to get hotspot working, it says active for about a second, gives says "error" after that. Already restarted my phone too. Any thoughts?
e249d949a72c94e48775075aa9845c59.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

@Igor Eisberg
2 bugs if you can fix:
On the Additional Settings , the icon for Headphones & audio effects is not in the same shape of the others.
Can you fix?

Screenshot_2018-07-30-00-54-26-897_com.android.settings.png

On Security center, Data usage it's missing a "," to separate decimals.
On english language you don't detect this bug, because it uses the "." to separate decimals
Can you fix?
Screenshot_2018-07-30-00-56-10-405_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2018-07-30-01-03-07-848_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Thank you

No. And all the other solutions did not work. Reboot, always visible icon... It is an issue appearing only since this version. Nothing changed on my phone.
Your gps is on because you have an app running (either foreground or background) that is requesting gps location from your system.

Mi note 2 (scorpio) here. Great rom! However I can't seem to get hotspot working, it says active for about a second, gives says "error" after that. Already restarted my phone too. Any thoughts?
e249d949a72c94e48775075aa9845c59.jpg

Nevermind fixed it by changing my APN back to epc.tmobile.com. I had it on fast.t-mobile.com

Setting/option (top right) on Wallpaper Carousel didn't appear on Mi4S.
The rest works well.
Thank you.

Screenshot_2018-07-30-07-41-54-709_lockscreen.png

I do not understand the problem that there is no Xiaomi.eu Rom. The Multirom went. And the Dev and the China Rom are also running.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi S2 mit Tapatalk

Did someone already tried flashing this rom for Mi 8 SE? I did and my phone was stuck at the Mi loading screen. For those who did flash it successfully, how was it?

View attachment 19693can someone help me understand what version of the phone I have ?. I'm interested in this rom and im not new to flashing ROMs but I am to a international phone. My model number when I search shows up as a redmi pro global but I don't know which rom that corresponds to on the list
you are using redmi note 5 or redmi note 5 pro weekly rom(whyred) open boot,and install weekly

View attachment 19693can someone help me understand what version of the phone I have ?. I'm interested in this rom and im not new to flashing ROMs but I am to a international phone. My model number when I search shows up as a redmi pro global but I don't know which rom that corresponds to on the list
It's the "MIUI Version" Label, you have the stable version

I just checked Redmi 6 Pro's internal feature list. Both "camera_supported_ai_scene" and "camera_supported_front_ai_scene" are missing (which means: unsupported by default). Xiaomi might enabled them in the future if they're indeed supported, but this isn't an issue of the EU ROM.
1. Redmi 6 pro has dual main camera. So the portrait mode doesn't have to be "AI".
2. It DOES work in China developer rom.
3. Front camera portrait mode works, so your rom obviously doesn't handle the dual cam hardware.
4. The problem isn't the camera app (tried the app from China rom)

Last edited:
Please replace fstab.qcom in further releases by the one from China rom. It enables data encryption, which is now broken in xiaomi.eu.

Status
Not open for further replies.