MIUI 10 8.7.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Symy17

Members
Jul 22, 2018
It is only available as a free service within USA, otherwise it is only available as a YouTube Premium service (paid subscription).
The "gotcha" with it is that content owners can set their material as "not for PiP", which apparently is the case for much of the music content......
And why dont work with youtube vanced mod?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma

dreko2000

Members
Nov 4, 2017
Bluetooth does not work on my mi 8 se. I cant connect with my car. Do you have a bluetooth issue?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

aluisperezh

Members
Jun 27, 2018
Screen layout keeps being restored from I don't know where... Can't keep my 5x5 layout for longer. After some time it gets restored to 6x4 and all scrambled. And some times after a reboot it goes back (again) to 5x5. There must be something with backup that I cannot find where to change. Anyone?

VeridianoRS

Members
Jul 30, 2018
I found a little bug, when I am listening music or watching a video and it shows some notification, (with mute and do not disturb disabled) the music or video stops, it spends a few seconds and returns, but the audio goes out of both the earphone and the Loudspeaker and this was present since MIUI 8.7.19 (I started testing miui 10 from it) on redmi note 4x

asgardi

Members
Aug 11, 2016
It's normal ?
Men... Stop joking on people with your "question answers".
In fact, it's a configuration of the notification bar, which can be done in the settings.
If you want to be active here, try to help people and don't laugh on them, providing nonsense answers. Thanks.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

asgardi

Members
Aug 11, 2016
I found a little bug, when I am listening music or watching a video and it shows some notification, (with mute and do not disturb disabled) the music or video stops, it spends a few seconds and returns, but the audio goes out of both the earphone and the Loudspeaker and this was present since MIUI 8.7.19 (I started testing miui 10 from it) on redmi note 4x
Yes, some other people also reported this, but it's related to the miui version provided by xiaomi itself and no xiaomi.eu bug.
What you can try to solve this:
Add spotify in the "game booster" list (security app -> game booster) and configure the game booster, that there should not be any notification sound during spotify is active.
This should prevent the music from lowering the sound when a notification receives.
Let me know, if it works for you ;)

pawellabedz

Members
Jul 28, 2018
Men... Stop joking on people with your "question answers".
In fact, it's a configuration of the notification bar, which can be done in the settings.
If you want to be active here, try to help people and don't laugh on them, providing nonsense answers. Thanks.

Is it normal when people cry about little things ?

Coldmind

Members
Mar 20, 2018
Patiently waited for the OTA installed and so far works great on Mi5.

Thank you for your hard work again!

mavimendes

Members
Dec 24, 2017
Good morning guys, I had no problem downloading and installing the latest update (via OTA). No problem. Greetings from Portugal .

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através do Tapatalk

Reactions: nunomgsantos

Latorre93

Members
Jul 15, 2018
Me da fIt gives me failure when I enter the gallery in the folder of people. The folder of people that automatically divides the photos by names of people. I get an error and leave, I leave photos of the mistakes. It has happened to me since 3 versions.

Attachments

Reactions: Jos W
Status
Not open for further replies.