Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to know if I receive the OTA updates from the Xiaomi producers, because I wanted to customize the rom, starting from the Roma Xiaomi.Eu (so I delete from this rom, I do not need app, I add the google dns, change the parameters ...) I wanted to know if I receive OTA updates or not. thank you so much
You do not have to use the OTA service, and if you want to customise the ROM, best of luck, but don't come complaining here if you have problems - you will not get answers or sympathy....

I haven't bought it yet.

I want to buy the Mi8 version because I'm attracted by its dual L1+L5 signal that theoretically produces a much higher accuracy, up to 30cm. But people complains that they just get 16meter. It should be a problem with the firmware.

I get 4 meters accuracy with GPS test. I think dual layer is not implemented yet, but the high inaccuracy is fixed at least.

My Xiaomi Redmi note4X still wink on screen and can not unlock screen to adjust any setting so I go back to 8.4.26

After having flashed xiaomi.eu... What happens if some time later I want to upgrade the ROM?
Can I keep my personal data, apps and configurations or does the new ROM installation wipe everything?

After having flashed xiaomi.eu... What happens if some time later I want to upgrade the ROM?
Can I keep my personal data, apps and configurations or does the new ROM installation wipe everything?
If you flash the new versions, nothing will hapen to your data. Only system update, as long as you stick to the same rom.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply, I am at Bouygues and in fact before I put the multi rom 8.7.26, I had the 4G + but I was in original version miui10.
I also had the 4G+ on global china rom and first build of xiaomi.eu rom for the mi8 but now is showing LTE+ most of the time never 4G

First of all, i have to congratulate you. Since I have my RN3PRO, i use yours rom's and they are funtastic.
Since you update the RN3PRO to miui 10, i'm using it. I think that it is a great rom, but i am facing some erratic problems. I can't tell you why, but when i am making a calling, the sensor don't turn the screen off, and opens aleatory app. It can be the sensor, because it happen already in other times.
Yesterday, i was writing on FACEBOOK, and several app open without do anything.
Do you know what probably is happening?
We have a Facebook group here in Portugal and there are others with same problem.
Ps: a did wipes before and after installing

Best regatds

The scrolling speed is really to fast on the Mi 8.
If i move my thumb over the screen I am already at the end of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.