Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty install works well?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
Yes like I said before dirty install works fine and as this is still a beta version you would expect there is still bugs left to be iron out in the coming release.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hello!
First things first, thank you for your time and effort for developing this great rom.
I'm currently using WHYRED on miui10 global beta 8.7.26.
Is it possible to install twrp and flash xiaomi.eu 8.7.26 without bricking my device?
I have antivar4, obviously.
Thanks in advance

Firstly thank you very much for your hard work.
No chance to Block sms and selecting a ringtone for sms are missing parts. Thanks

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hello!
First things first, thank you for your time and effort for developing this great rom.
I'm currently using WHYRED on miui10 global beta 8.7.26.
Is it possible to install twrp and flash xiaomi.eu 8.7.26 without bricking my device?
I have antivar4, obviously.
Thanks in advance
Why it has to be not posible ?

Firstly thank you very much for your hard work.
No chance to Block sms and selecting a ringtone for sms are missing parts. Thanks

This is the screenshot
534a0a34cd32ca80dff33b68c1f1054f.jpg

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me why the version of MI DROP embedded in MIUI 10 is different from the version of MI DROP in gloogle Play?
The DROP version of Google Play allows PC access, and the version built into MIUI 10 does not allow PC access.

Just one question guys: Has lockscreen notifications (sensitive) been fixed for good?
Its driving me nuts... what in the hell they were thinking about to forget that feature?
Things like that makes them look like a bunch of noobs, frankly.

Just one question guys: Has lockscreen notifications (sensitive) been fixed for good?
Its driving me nuts... what in the hell they were thinking about to forget that feature?
Why don't you fix this alone ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ted presley
For every RN5 user:

Xiaomi.eu rom no longer includes firmware update which means for us that your anti value WILL NOT BE CHANGED after flashing the rom.
If you are coming from an anti 3 rom, your anti will remain 3. If you are coming from an anti 4 rom, your anti will remain 4.

I think this should be addressed in the OP.

What's the difference between 3 and 4 ?
I' ve got 3. Is it because of eu version 8.7.5 ?

@naufrago: That's normal. After Format Data don't reboot to system but to TWRP again and copy ROM.zip by connecting device to PC or by OTG or using sideload.
This is my way. But at first starti, I get this popup ""Gboard stopped - Reset Phone - Encryption was interrupted and can't complete".
I'm trying to reset phone, but after this operationt, it doesn't start.

SOLVED: changed recovery (3.2.2 official) and the system started

Last edited:
Reactions: MeiGuddet
For every RN5 user:

Xiaomi.eu rom no longer includes firmware update which means for us that your anti value WILL NOT BE CHANGED after flashing the rom.
If you are coming from an anti 3 rom, your anti will remain 3. If you are coming from an anti 4 rom, your anti will remain 4.

Nice info, I didn't upgrade from 8.7.5 because there is no info about ARB.
Now I'll try 8.7.26 ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

For every RN5 user:

Exactly and maybe also the filename should include the device name to stop confusion. For our Redmi note 5 .. WHYRED should be in the zip files name to stop people from flashing the wrong image or making mistakes.

Reactions: EnterSandman
Exactly and maybe also the filename should include the device name to stop confusion. For our Redmi note 5 .. WHYRED should be in the zip files name to stop people from flashing the wrong image or making mistakes.
It's xiaomi's fault becuase they realesed "milion of versions" redmi note 5

CHANGELOG 8.7.26

Downloads manager
New - Option to set downloaded file size on mobile data

Lockscreen
Optimize - Optimized face unlock speed [Android 8.x]

Dialer
Fix - Fixed T9 search

Settings
New - Enable/Disable HW buttons when using fullscreen gestures

Compass
Optimization - The magnetic force meter calibration algorithm and compass algorithm can improve the accuracy of map application (07-19)

Known issue
Android 6.0 - Settings search bar FC
Android 8.x - Blank option dialogs on certain devices.

Update is suspended for Redmi S2 due to the camera issue.

Someone can fix step counter in italian language?

Reactions: Ryoma
What's the difference between 3 and 4 ?
I' ve got 3. Is it because of eu version 8.7.5 ?
3 doesn't have ARB.. latest rom without ARB was 8.7.5
It's not bad if it's 4, but if you downgrade to rom with 3 (no ARB) you'll brick device!!!
If we constantly upgrade device's then it doesn't matter what ARB it is...but downgrade is no no... ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rubiks
For every RN5 user:

Hi , could you please exoplain what is anti var ? 3 , 4 ?

Hi , could you please exoplain what is anti var ? 3 , 4 ?

Hey!
I don't mean to off this thread. What important is, that so far it only applies to whyred (Note 5).
There are some great guide about the Anti Rollback Protection on the Note 5 XDA topic, please turn there. If you have questions, contact me via private message and I'd be happy to help.

My device (whyred) cant update via updater apps . When i install on updater device just booting normally but nothing change . The miui version still same(8.7.12 eu rom) .

Funny, I don't have ANY issues with my lockscreen notifications. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know how notifications work.
If you have any rude complains like that, express your frustrations to the people you're paying (i.e. Xiaomi) directly.

This is the screenshot
We know, read the "Known issues". The more people repeat the same issues, the less time it leaves us to read reports of actually undiscovered bugs.

No AI Portrait mode for single camera Redmi 6 Pro
We don't decide which devices actually support AI Portrait mode, and which do not. Unless you have an evidence that AI Portrait is available on official China ROM.

Funny, I don't have ANY issues with my lockscreen notifications. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know how notifications work.
If you have any rude complains like that, express your frustrations to the people you're paying (i.e. Xiaomi) directly.

We know, read the "Known issues". The more people repeat the same issues, the less time it leaves us to read reports of actually undiscovered bugs.

We don't decide which devices actually support AI Portrait mode, and which do not. Unless you have an evidence that AI Portrait is available on official China ROM.
Redmi 6 Pro supports AI Portrait

Reactions: Ryoma
Well come spanish again!.

WhatsApp and others notification on lockscreen doesen't work.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.