Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have vibration issues? My vibration stopped working and I can't remember if it was after I installed this version or from before.

I tried using random Vibration test apps but it still didn't work. Vibration is activated everywhere from settings.

I'm using Redmi Note 4x

Last edited:
Has the GPS problem been fixed?

attachment.php

attachment.php

And when will we be able to use the L5 signal?

Reactions: qbert
But you understand that I have low audio problems than how it should be and notifications arrive bugged with distortion ? The sound is so low and distorted that it looks like an old radio. I'm just giving a bug feed with the ROM audio because I flashed this ROM so many times, re-downloaded and everything, but it does not resolve. Changing ROM instead I do not have the audio problem.
Have you written it up in the "Bugs" section of this forum? If not it may well get lost in the "noise" of this thread.

Did someone succeed to install Systemless Xposed by Rovo via Magisk on the Mi5
I had this in miui9 but since Miui10 came out i can't install anymore.

I always get bootloop with every Xposed Beta.

I tried too, does not work. Same as yours. But im on Mi8.

Hello, i just got my Mi 8 and i had Global. I decided to change to this rom. I have already unlocked the bootloader. Propably from Gearbest when they put the Global. I tried to unlock it again but the MIunlock told me that i am already unlocked. After i did everything flash the TWRP, format data, Flash the rom, flash Magisk and reboot.

Now i am in the 3 dotes and i am waiting around 15 minutes .

How long i have to wait ??? DO i have to be worried ????

Last edited:
Hello, i just got my Mi 8 and i had Global. I decided to change to this rom. I have already unlocked the bootloader. Propably from ******* when they put the Global. I tried to unlock it again but the MIunlock told me that i am already unlocked. After i did everything flash the TWRP, format data, Flash the rom, flash Magisk and reboot.

Now i am in the 3 dotes and i am waiting around 15 minutes .

How long i have to wait ??? DO i have to be worried ????
Yes, 15 minutes is to much. Better go back to TWRP and flash only the rom first. Normally boot takes around 5 minutes.

If nothing works you can use MiFlash to flash Fastboot china or global, remember to do not lock the bootload while doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: omek07
Yes, 15 minutes is to much. Better go back to TWRP and flash only the rom first. Normally boot takes around 5 minutes.

If nothing works you can use MiFlash to flash Fastboot china or global, remember to do not lock the bootload while doing it.
I

I will try one more time to see what is gonna happened and if i can i will go back to Global with MiFlash. How i can do it without lock the bootloader ???? Is there any option to check for this ???

I

I will try one more time to see what is gonna happened and if i can i will go back to Global with MiFlash. How i can do it without lock the bootloader ???? Is there any option to check for this ???
You have to download fastboot rom (china or global), the fastboot is about 2gb+. Before yoy click on flash there are 3 options in the bottom of the screen. Do not select the lock one.

Reactions: omek07
I

Try using LazyFlasher maybe.

i'm using Mi5X. After a period of activity, my phone can't charging, turn off or restart. if i hold the power button for restart,it will work normal.

Thanks for this guys (I'm back after using a Keyone for a while)- on my Mi8
No gps - actually randomly it worked yesterday for 5 min in the car
Menu in any app - the writing isn't visible

I see above people say things are "known" bugs - where is the list of known bugs if there is one please!?

I see above people say things are "known" bugs - where is the list of known bugs if there is one please!?

Read this thread. You find all the information in the first posts, under "known issues" - and a detailed description of the bugs repeated a couple dozen times in the thread itself, often with screenshots. I wonder why people make the effort to post a screenshot, when they can find out in a few minutes by reading this thread that many people have done that before.Is reading so difficult?

Read this thread. You find all the information in the first posts, under "known issues" - and a detailed description of the bugs repeated a couple dozen times in the thread itself, often with screenshots. I wonder why people make the effort to post a screenshot, when they can find out in a few minutes by reading this thread that many people have done that before.Is reading so difficult?
How rude.
Been here a far while longer than you, probably been able to read longer than you too.

Hence I asked as quite obviously I hadn't noticed.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Mi8 MIUI 10 8.7.26
Problem with picture options menu ”more” can't see options
View attachment 19769
Is it too much to ask people to READ THE THREAD and not go parroting the same single fault in their own posts?

It is common courtesy to do so, and makes the whole thread/forum much easier for the mods & Devs to see what is a problem.

At present there is so much "noise" that the real problems get missed.

Hmm, my google assistant was opening with long press home button.
I have full screen gestures (with buttons) on.

I was in settings and looked for google assistant button and it was set to off.
I switched this on to long press home button but i got the message to disable on screen gestures.
Now I restored this to full screen gestures but now the google assistant isn't working anymore with the long press home button.

Edit: fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: wasteyard
Status
Not open for further replies.