Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180802-121651.png
    Screenshot_20180802-121651.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 301
  • Screenshot_20180802-121638.png
    Screenshot_20180802-121638.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 294
There is an issue with the Google Keep widget.
I cannot add the widget, it will say, "app is not installed on your device".
Reinstalling the application does not help too.

Device: Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo)
Bumping this as I hope this getting attention.
Thank you.

Is it too much to ask people to READ THE THREAD and not go parroting the same single fault in their own posts?

It is common courtesy to do so, and makes the whole thread/forum much easier for the mods & Devs to see what is a problem.

At present there is so much "noise" that the real problems get missed.
An idea might be to not only publish the bugs that already have been solved in the next ROM, but to make an overview of the problems that still are being worked on. Then you know wether your problem is a new one or already known.

Reactions: qbert and Mario1944
An idea might be to not only publish the bugs that already have been solved in the next ROM, but to make an overview of the problems that still are being worked on. Then you know wether your problem is a new one or already known.
Yes but this is known bug here is about 25 pages about this bug

Hey, I'm facing this bug on my redmi note 5 (pro). I can't see what the text say. XD
Thanks in advancephoto_2018-08-02_15-28-00.jpgphoto_2018-08-02_15-28-00.jpg

Is there any way we can have one-hand mode working with full screen gestures mode? Right now you have to swipe on the home button but there is no home button in full screen mode ☹️

Is there any way that the calculator on the lockscreen don't require pin to open, like the camera and the flashlight?
And another question, is playing multimedia from the status bar been removed forever? It was nice to be able to multitask while listening to some YouTube videos and have YouTube podcasts with the screen locked.
Thank you all
Is there any way we can have one-hand mode working with full screen gestures mode? Right now you have to swipe on the home button but there is no home button in full screen mode ☹️
Quick ball and edit shortcuts there.

Last edited:
Is there any way that the calculator on the Lucien don't require pin to open, like the camera and the flashlight?
And another question, is playing multimedia from the status bar been removed forever? It was nice to be able to multitask while listening to some YouTube videos and have YouTube podcasts with the screen locked.
Thank you all

Quick ball and edit shortcuts there.
But YouTube on locked screen doesn't work

Hi guys! I have 2 problems in my redmi 5 plus:

- When I enter in the gallery and select a photo. If I click the most right button "more" or "..." it appears boxes but no text in the boxes. If I click these boxes it appears the photo information, the edit panel.... How can I show the text/description of the boxes?

- I formated from miui 9 and lost all the photos :( You know how to recover the photos after a wipe?

- When I enter in the gallery and select a photo. If I click the most right button "more" or "..." it appears boxes but no text in the boxes. If I click these boxes it appears the photo information, the edit panel.... How can I show the text/description of the boxes?

- I formated from miui 9 and lost all the photos :( You know how to recover the photos after a wipe?
This bug is known since saturday

Connect your phone via USB and try and recover with Lazesoft recovery suite or Recuva

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, can someone advice me? It seems I did something wrong. I installed this ROM in my Mi4 but it does not offer me the language Spanish. ¿?
Thanks.

There is an issue with the Google Keep widget.
I cannot add the widget, it will say, "app is not installed on your device".
Reinstalling the application does not help too.

Device: Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo)
Bumping this as I hope this getting attention.
Thank you.
Confirmed and fixed for the nearing release. You guys should also report to official MIUI forums so that this bug could be fixed on official MIUI builds as well.
Tell them that instead of using this:
Code:
Intent intent = new Intent("android.appwidget.action.APPWIDGET_CONFIGURE");
intent.setComponent(appWidgetProviderInfo.configure);
intent.putExtra("appWidgetId", widgetId);
startActivityForResult(intent, 5);
They need to use this:
Code:
mAppWidgetHost.startAppWidgetConfigureActivityForResult(this, widgetId, 0, 5, null);
That should help them fix this faster.

On the first point, READ THE THREAD - this bug has been highlighted 100+ times!!!

Connect your phone via USB and try and recover with Lazesoft recovery suite or Recuva

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks, I tried but I cant do it because Recuva or Lazesoft cant read the mobile information. When I choose "data transfer" I cant select redmi 5 plus because not reads the storage as a ¿partition? as "A:" or "C:", it reads as Redmi 5 Plus.
rec.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.