Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way that the calculator on the lockscreen don't require pin to open, like the camera and the flashlight?
And another question, is playing multimedia from the status bar been removed forever? It was nice to be able to multitask while listening to some YouTube videos and have YouTube podcasts with the screen locked.
Thank you all

Quick ball and edit shortcuts there.
I play youtube videos while screen locked with Firefox and this addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-background-play-fix/?src=userprofile works for me like that

Hi, can someone advice me? It seems I did something wrong. I installed this ROM in my Mi4 but it does not offer me the language Spanish. ¿?
Thanks.

I tried again, but failed. Does anyone know where I can download the chinese developer fastboot Cancro 8.7.26 to flash it with my PC. I did find it in en.miui.com.
Thanks.
--

The second post already has a detailed list of all issues we confirmed and fixed for the next release, what else do you want?
It appears that the suggestion is for those confirmed but not fixed issues - but these would be a minority in terms of the overall count.

Perhaps a consolidated list of bugs that are MIUI issues, which are out of the realm of xiaomi.eu Dev team?

Whatever is done, it will not cure the curse of new posters just blasting away without reading the complete thread.....

Reactions: MeiGuddet and Jos W
If i reflash Global rom, would it be safe to assume that i have a completely bug free phone until The Roms here get a little more matured ?
Or should i wait and keep flashing weekly but still have possible bugs ?

To read the Thread is so annoying.

This Bug is told a hundred times.
The devs know about it.

There is no need to tell them over and over.

Why not reading the whole thread and knowing it's been told thousand times
They are even to lazy to read the first post and the section "known bugs"...

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
If i reflash Global rom, would it be safe to assume that i have a completely bug free phone until The Roms here get a little more matured ?
Or should i wait and keep flashing weekly but still have possible bugs ?
As this rom is build on the global developer rom, you will face the same issues there. Except if you flash the stable rom, which should have less bugs.
But if you can live with the bugs here and can wait another week, I'd with this one.
The chance is higher, that the devs here fix bugs before xiaomi does it in the official rom ;)

The second post already has a detailed list of all issues we confirmed and fixed for the next release, what else do you want?
An overview of the things you and your team-members are still working on. So we not only know the confirmed and fixed but alsof the confirmed and not yet fixed. If I know those, I do not need to post the same problem again.
I do not know of you are allowed tot publish about problems that Xiaomi needs tot solved...

Just trying to make a suggestion to prevend double after double.

But to state clearly: I really like your EU-ROM's. You and your team-members do a great job, producing so many ROM's almost weekly.

Reactions: qbert
As this rom is build on the global developer rom, you will face the same issues there. Except if you flash the stable rom, which should have less bugs.
But if you can live with the bugs here and can wait another week, I'd with this one.
The chance is higher, that the devs here fix bugs before xiaomi does it in the official rom ;)

A small correction - xiaomi.eu ROM's are based on China Dev ROM, not Global, with exception of one, that being for the HMNote3 SE release (Kate).

Hi. Is it possible add the feature to close folder directly when push back button after open an app? I want come back to the home.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Anybody else is facing problems with gps? Im on mi8. I dont know if it is a bug or a problem in configuration. I have change some settings and get it work. But i still testing it in diferent situations.

Reactions: qbert
Anybody else is facing problems with gps? Im on mi8. I dont know if it is a bug or a problem in configuration. I have change some settings and get it work. But i still testing it in diferent situations.
This is cost of dual GPS :p i think that this is childage's sickness

Do Google Maps, Sygic/Here or any other GPS-app work? What app isn't working.
Google Maps/Sygic/Here works fine here.

Do Google Maps, Sygic/Here or any other GPS-app work? What app isn't working.
Google Maps/Sygic/Here works fine here.
He means Gps signal offline, not using any wifi or data connection, using its a time then it cant lock the position

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: Jos W and DiegoR88
Waiting for EU 8.8.2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-03-06-13-31-445_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-03-06-13-31-445_com.android.chrome.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 457
There is an issue with the Google Keep widget.
I cannot add the widget, it will say, "app is not installed on your device".
Reinstalling the application does not help too.

Device: Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

Reporting because it is also present in Redmi 4x. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.