Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else is facing problems with gps? Im on mi8. I dont know if it is a bug or a problem in configuration. I have change some settings and get it work. But i still testing it in diferent situations.
Same issue here, most of the time you ll have to reboot your phone to get it working, same issue with Bluetooth.

Reactions: DiegoR88
Hello everyone, does anyone has a weird sound ones in a while from the phone without notification ???

SOLUTION

I found the solution. I was lucky that i found it........ So i am using a case that has pockets for my cards. Most of my cards have the TAP option. So whenever i open the case and the cards touch the back of the phone the phone reads the cards and is making the sound ......
So i went and disable the NFC and all ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma and furtunos
The update my wifi keeps disconnecting then the wifi assistant keeps on disconnecting me from wifi even if im just sending a file from share it

In 8.8.2 in China Miui now They fix bug with
1.Notification 3th party apps, example whatsap in lock screen.
2. We can choose soud for mesagge and different for notifications.
3. New theme app look, now default theme is Limitless (name Default) and Classic (old Default)

I wait for tommorow and test on Mi Max Xiaomi.eu rom.

994988ff46df2f21d1ffb68f371df95f.jpg
f9dd71c5c192d94725cf526d426b86d7.jpg
082fc39b8ec4be04094a3cb75fd93cdd.jpg

Bonjour, actuellement avec un 8, j'ai mis la version 8.7.26, et le premier problème que la rencontre est la 4g +, je ne peux plus là capter, je suis au maximum en LTE.
Avez-vous une idée pour arranger ça ? Merci d'avance.

Bonjour, actuellement avec un 8, j'ai mis la version 8.7.26, et le premier problème que la rencontre est la 4g +, je ne peux plus là capter, je suis au maximum en LTE.
Avez-vous une idée pour arranger ça ? Merci d'avance.

This is an international forum. Please speak in english. If you are not able to do that, use google translator.

In 8.8.2 in China Miui now They fix bug with
1.Notification 3th party apps, example whatsap in lock screen.
2. We can choose soud for mesagge and different for notifications.
3. New theme app look, now default theme is Limitless (name Default) and Classic (old Default)

I wait for tommorow and test on Mi Max Xiaomi.eu rom.

994988ff46df2f21d1ffb68f371df95f.jpg
f9dd71c5c192d94725cf526d426b86d7.jpg
082fc39b8ec4be04094a3cb75fd93cdd.jpg
Black is system theme or downloaded by you ?

I'm on mi 8 and whenever I open home and recents in settings it crashes. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong or if this is a bug to report. Thanks for the great room btw :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-03-08-11-33-109_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-03-08-11-33-109_com.miui.bugreport.png
    285.1 KB · Views: 319
Hello everyone, does anyone has a weird sound ones in a while from the phone without notification ???

SOLUTION

I found the solution. I was lucky that i found it........ So i am using a case that has pockets for my cards. Most of my cards have the TAP option. So whenever i open the case and the cards touch the back of the phone the phone reads the cards and is making the sound ......
So i went and disable the NFC and all ok
Thank you! I searched everywhere for a solution! Thank you again!

Mi 5

can you PLEASE add a bright theme to the clock app?? The dark theme it has since MIUI 10 is terrible, very hard to read in bright surroundings (sunlight). The best would be an option to choose the app theme between bright and dark, and an automated mode that changes between modes during day or night.

Hi I buy a redmi 6A, but I do not find twrp for it. I do not known how put this rom. Thanks
redmi 6a twrp by jemmini
redmi 6a
twrp by jemmini from 4pda_ru mtp not working -use sd card.
1 format data & system, clear cashe and flash new firmware and magisk 15.3 , reboot to system and install magisk apk.
link (rgho(d0t)st /8mNZqm4BT) restore link & copy to browser.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "MorgaNet, post: 433452, membre: 147374"] Ceci est un forum international. S'il vous plaît parler en anglais. Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de le faire, utilisez google translator. [/ QUOTE]
Pardon,
Bonjour, actuellement avec un mi 8, je mets la version 8.7.26, et le premier problème que je rencontre est le 4g +, je ne peux pas le capturer, je suis au maximum en LTE. (En France)
Avez-vous une idée pour résoudre ce problème? Merci d'avance.

He means Gps signal offline, not using any wifi or data connection, using its a time then it cant lock the position

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
When using my navigation App on my Redmi Note4x the GPS loses contact after about an hour....

[QUOTE = "MorgaNet, post: 433452, membre: 147374"] Ceci est un forum international. S'il vous plaît parler en anglais. Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de le faire, utilisez google translator. [/ QUOTE]
Pardon,
Bonjour, actuellement avec un mi 8, je mets la version 8.7.26, et le premier problème que je rencontre est le 4g +, je ne peux pas le capturer, je suis au maximum en LTE. (En France)
Avez-vous une idée pour résoudre ce problème? Merci d'avance.

This is an international forum - please write in ENGLISH only. It isn't the native language of most of us either, so there is no excuse. Try, or use Google translate! Or find a forum in your language that can help you.

Reactions: Ryoma
Status
Not open for further replies.