Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To use gestures instead of hardware keys, go to "Full screen display" in Settings.
Can't comment on the other 2 issues, as it's out of our control.
Hm, it seems that there is no "Full screen display" option, where should I find this option?

Between "Home screen & Recents" and "Second space"...
Nope, can't see something between them :( just "Home screen & recents" nothing more ... but I currently have the version from yesterday I will now change to the version from today's morning ... I think it's the reupload...

Please someone help me!! Im using a Mi 5, and since the first MIUI 10 Beta, almost everything is ok, but the notifications of all apps, like whatsapp and the icons like bluetooth doesnt shows at homescreen. I formated data, wipe all, install, reinstall and nothigh. Set to urgent, high priority and nothing. Can U help me? Sorry my bad english

Hi...

the "badges counter" is working for all apps on Mi Mix 2s only the "whats app" counter works not properly.

The "badge counter" counts every message double. Is there a workoround where we can manually fix it ?

The icons bluetooth and alarm clock I am also missing ....

Regards Kater

On mi5 can't change grid size. It stick all the time to he default grid.

Wantbto change to 5x5

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Between "Home screen & Recents" and "Second space"...
Oh, shame on me! I didn't realize that I was using the miui global developer version ;( If I install your ROM on my mi6 it's ending up in a boot loop it shows android and the dots are moving but nothing happened. I was trying an advanced wipe and wiped everything except internal storage and then installed via twrp 3.2.2 version... Any hint to avoid this boot loop??

Last edited:
Oh, shame on me! I didn't realize that I was using the miui global developer version ;( If I install your ROM on my mi6 it's ending up in a boot loop it shows android and the dots are moving but nothing happened. I was trying an advanced wipe and wiped everything except internal storage and then installed via twrp 3.2.2 version... Any hint to avoid this boot loop??
You might need to wipe internal storage as well. No promises.

Anyone else recognized extreme laggy system UI, when downloading big files with firefox?
Everytime I download the rom, the system becomes extreme laggy, waiting time before status bar comes down 10s and more...
Device Redmi Note 5 (rooted with magisk 16.4)

Yes. It looks like a kernel issues, try to flash Kirk's Kernel 1.6 MIUI. Makes the issue go away for now.

Hello! Can I install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote5Pro_8.7.5_v10-8.1.zip on Redmi note 5 (chinese version), his codename is WHYRED.
THANKS!!

Yes

Where is download host guys?
dfa842910d860fed16a59db0ff6eece5.jpg

Изпратено от моят MIX с помощта на Tapatalk

First of all, thanks for the built and effort you put into here.

My feedback to 8.7.5 so far (MI6/sagit, german translation, default theme, magisk 16.0 rooted):
- no issue with missing icons. I see the no-rotation icon, but it goes away when I enter settings. When I leave settings its shown again
- I too have problems downloading large files, the device gets really sluggish ... I am using Samsung Browser, might be a kernel related issue
- GPS is really fast and reliable for me
- battery is really good
- fingerprint- and face-unlock work reliable and fast
- notifications on the lockscreen still behave unpredictable, no matter what I set in the notification settings
- settings, display, reading mode (not sure what its called in english ... it makes the display colors warmer depending on the time of day): this resets every reboot. I have it activated, and after a reboot its off again.

All in all this built is perfectly usable as a daily driver for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prince_Xia
First of all, thanks for the built and effort you put into here.

My feedback to 8.7.5 so far (MI6/sagit, german translation, default theme, magisk 16.0 rooted):
- no issue with missing icons. I see the no-rotation icon, but it goes away when I enter settings. When I leave settings its shown again
- I too have problems downloading large files, the device gets really sluggish ... I am using Samsung Browser, might be a kernel related issue
- GPS is really fast and reliable for me
- battery is really good
- fingerprint- and face-unlock work reliable and fast
- notifications on the lockscreen still behave unpredictable, no matter what I set in the notification settings
- settings, display, reading mode (not sure what its called in english ... it makes the display colors warmer depending on the time of day): this resets every reboot. I have it activated, and after a reboot its off again.

All in all this built is perfectly usable as a daily driver for me.

Pease post screenshot about your no-rotation icon issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Pease post screenshot about your no-rotation icon issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I have activated no-rotation.

Screen 1: Icon is shown on homescreen
Screen 2: Icon is gone when entering settings.

Attachments

• screen1.png
    screen1.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 402
  • screen2.png
    screen2.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 390
Reactions: graw2
Thank you for your work.....I have a mi6, no problems, no missing icons (rotation, Bluetooth,etc all ok)...maybe a factory reset could help those who have problems

@muff99 With 8.7.5 I don't see icons anymore, but with 8.6.28 I had the same "issue". Don't know whether it is an issue or not. But after opening settings the no rotation icon disappeared.
For me it's a little bit curious that xiaomi.eu staff didn't know or notice this new icon in MIUI 10.

Same for me, no Status bar Icons. (Bluetooth,GPS, Mute,...)

MiMix

me 2 .....

I tried it:
Delete data (Bluetooth App) & Reboot = Does not work, symbol remains disappeared

I have reset to factory settings = First Boot >>> Bluetooth Icon + Rotation Icon + Mute Icon are back.

Restart Phone (Default Settings) = BT, Rotation, Mute .... disappeared again

on Mi Mix 2

My English is bad :rolleyes: Sorry

@ingbrzy As you can see there are more and more users with the same problem that status bar icons disappear. Could you find any reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.