Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Someone encountered lag or stuttering during play music/spotify via bluetooth? I checked every miui versions (xiaomi.eu and miui.com versions) on my Redmi Note 5 china but lags anyway....
When I tried a custom rom there was not problems... Can you check this problem and try to fix it or give a solution? Thank you.

On Whyred I receive sound twice for every message and Dnd doesn't work but notifications sound the same

Hello guys. Can I block the status bar options on screen lock, like miui9? Here I can't see this option. Thks

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

All cores are running at min of 307MHz on idle. This seems to be normal for Snapdragon 820 and 821.
No it seems normal since Oreo came out for Mi5. I never had this problem with Nougat.
I dont know.. but all core's running seems not logical for me.
Sounds logical for me when all Core's running.. even on 307MHz idle, phone will use more battery then when you're running on 2 core's. Eventually the last 2 Core's have to get the power to run on 307MHz and that costs battery.
Device is invented to run on 2 core's and the other 2 cores jump in when you use a lot of apps or high quality graphics for a game etc..

Im a noob maybe but since all the core's running on Mi5, people have problem with lagss, phone get hot, rebooting battery draining.

Reactions: selmandeli
Don't use apps that lock the screen (e.g. lock, screen off). Use the hardware button or the "lock" widget in miui launcher
Hi
You can findout on the google play to chose the right soft. I am using difference screen off and it is not conflict with this ROM wint no problem.

Last edited:
But when come back to main menu, the option come back to "high"
For me it doesn't.

No it seems normal since Oreo came out for Mi5. I never had this problem with Nougat.
I dont know.. but all core's running seems not logical for me.
Sounds logical for me when all Core's running.. even on 307MHz idle, phone will use more battery then when you're running on 2 core's. Eventually the last 2 Core's have to get the power to run on 307MHz and that costs battery.
Device is invented to run on 2 core's and the other 2 cores jump in when you use a lot of apps or high quality graphics for a game etc..

Im a noob maybe but since all the core's running on Mi5, people have problem with lagss, phone get hot, rebooting battery draining.
Sorry but it does seem to be normal, even if it started since Oreo, it's not limited to Xiaomi devices.
https://forums.aida64.com/topic/3703-oneplus-3t-or-3/
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
http://gadgetmtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sony-Xperia-XZ-Review_8.jpg

All show the same 307 MHz on all cores when idle.

For me it doesn't.

Sorry but it does seem to be normal, even if it started since Oreo, it's not limited to Xiaomi devices.
https://forums.aida64.com/topic/3703-oneplus-3t-or-3/
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
http://gadgetmtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Sony-Xperia-XZ-Review_8.jpg

All show the same 307 MHz on all cores when idle.

Yeah i understand your statement. But dont you think this is eventually will cost more battery?
I will try the Rom with magisk and xposed and will report back.

Thank you for your reply.

Clean flash on Redmi Note 5 (whyred) - I cant received calls or sms (tried another clean flash - same isse... put the sim card into another device, working fine there)... Also no ring "bell" incon in statusbar. I used xiaomi.eu on mi2s and redmi note 2. It was the perfect rom for me ... but its getting worser and worser with each version I try. On Redmi Note 4X or Redmi Note 5 ... I know you wont care. But I will never use your Rom again. But thanks for your hard work on my old mi2s and redmi note 2 :)

What are you talking about! Don't blame the creators for you're shortcomings in flashing. Have the same devices. Both running great and smooth as silk!

This is what i get on mix 2 ever since last weelk with 8.6.28 and now 8.7.5.
GPS won´t work at all !
I rolled back to 9.6 stable and had gps fix right away, the problem lies with miui 10, looks great isn´t enough , it should function from top to bottom before release.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-08-17-36-23-947_com.chartcross.gpstest.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-08-17-36-23-947_com.chartcross.gpstest.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 259
I´m kind of regretting my purchase of a Mi8, it´s not here yet and i have the feeling it won´t function properly .
I think i should have gotten the One Plus 6 instead.
Any differing opinions ?

Yeah i understand your statement. But dont you think this is eventually will cost more battery?
I will try the Rom with magisk and xposed and will report back.

Thank you for your reply.
Of course, but we don't have access to Xiaomi's kernel source code, it's out of our control.

Facing Facebook and Messenger auto close issue, getting forced exit automatically. Already tried by uninstall and reinstalling from playstore but it still happens.

Same within my another mi 5.

Tapatalk ~ Mi 5 Pro

Facing Facebook and Messenger auto close issue, getting forced exit automatically. Already tried by uninstall and reinstalling from playstore but it still happens.

Tapatalk ~ Mi 5 Pro
The same in my mi5

Tapatalk ~ Mi 5 Pro
Not happening on my Mi 5 Pro. Logcat would be nice.

This is what i get on mix 2 ever since last weelk with 8.6.28 and now 8.7.5.
GPS won´t work at all !
I rolled back to 9.6 stable and had gps fix right away, the problem lies with miui 10, looks great isn´t enough , it should function from top to bottom before release.

No problem with GPS in my Mix 2 (8.7.5 spanish language)

Enviado desde mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.