Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might need to wipe internal storage as well. No promises.
Hi, finally I was successful with your proposal - I have no clue why it worked, before I tried it several times, but didn't work... I was very close to a bricked phone in between ... Now I'm happy!! And YES full screen gestures working as expected ;)

And NO, Corporate Accounts (MS Exchange) don't work, except you use GMail. Because GMail provide MS Exchange accessibility ... But than you have to rely on GMail...

Same here. These icons dont't appear in the status bar any more.
I already said that this was a problem with the German and Korean translations and it was fixed for the next release.
MIUI 10 for Redmi 5 plus already available in Global, no news here yet? :(
Xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on China ROMs. Whatever is going on in Global ROM doesn't concern us.

Reactions: rasti-ch
No it seems normal since Oreo came out for Mi5. I never had this problem with Nougat.
I dont know.. but all core's running seems not logical for me.
Sounds logical for me when all Core's running.. even on 307MHz idle, phone will use more battery then when you're running on 2 core's. Eventually the last 2 Core's have to get the power to run on 307MHz and that costs battery.
Device is invented to run on 2 core's and the other 2 cores jump in when you use a lot of apps or high quality graphics for a game etc..

Im a noob maybe but since all the core's running on Mi5, people have problem with lagss, phone get hot, rebooting battery draining.
I remember back in the very early days of the MI5, after a major change (cannot remember if it was an Android or MIUI update) when CPU-Z was used for check CPU performance, all cores were shown as running - turned out that the app was not correct.

There was some statistics from "developer options" that gave the correct Core activity.

You may want to explore that option further.

CHANGELOG 8.7.5

There are any chance to get Camera2 API on Oreo?
Back on Nougat the Libs was embedded, and when i modded the build.prop, all Camera2 functions was available.
But now i cant use my favorite camera apps, beausce of missing libs.

I remember back in the very early days of the MI5, after a major change (cannot remember if it was an Android or MIUI update) when CPU-Z was used for check CPU performance, all cores were shown as running - turned out that the app was not correct.

There was some statistics from "developer options" that gave the correct Core activity.

You may want to explore that option further.

Well that option in developer options is the best way to check this out. Actually im really missing this option. I just can't find this option anymore in developer options.

Back on Nougat the Libs was embedded, and when i modded the build.prop, all Camera2 functions was available.

i use camera2api since nougat, then oreo miui9, and now oreo miui10, and i have no problems. i use a magisk module to enable them, called 'camera2api enabler'

Mi Mix 2S officially supports Camera2 API by default out of the box. No modding needed...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Which TWRP to use for Redmi S2 (ysl)? Who knows or can find it?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2014811 met Tapatalk

View attachment 19167

MIX 2S: Oreo Autofill service (Lastpass) doesn't work. Even the legacy one where you have to activate the accessibility service is broken. I can not activate this service. Anyone else has these problems? On a MIX 2 with Global Beta 8.75 autofill does work.
Me too! Same exact problem!

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok, after a reboot this rom seems to work good, without lags and thanks again to the guys that helped me to sort it out. So, if you're into magisk, always do some reboot to let the rom work flawlessly.

My only problem, actually, is that the fix for mi 5 burn-in, doesn't seems to work in miui.

In Mi Note 2. There is not notification of missed calls or message in lock screen.
The color of notification led is always white. I set green for messages, but still white.

In Mi Note 2. There is not notification of missed calls or message in lock screen.
The color of notification led is always white. I set green for messages, but still white.
Are we talking about 8.7.5 Android 8.0?...
For lock screen notifications for missed calls, you have to go into Settings -> Installed apps -> Call Management -> Notifications -> Missed calls, set Importance to Urgent and make sure Lock screen notifications is enabled.

On your firmware, the "open with ..." function works with a delay, when you click to open a link through some application, the selection window opens with a delay. Correct the pliz! :) Mi6. Thx. :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Are we talking about 8.7.5 Android 8.0?...
For lock screen notifications for missed calls, you have to go into Settings -> Installed apps -> Call Management -> Notifications -> Missed calls, set Importance to Urgent and make sure Lock screen notifications is enabled.
Thank you. I will try.

Hello, why when in PIP Mode while moving the window shows this background? How fix It? Thank you very much.

Screenshot_2018-07-08-16-01-24-386_com.android.systemui.png

Reactions: Roberto Filho
Status
Not open for further replies.