• YES

Votes: 283 74.7%
  • NO

Votes: 96 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy

Mi6. Can you please help me how to fix my fingerprint scanner.

When the screen is off for more than 3 or 4 minutes the fingerprint is not working well. I need to put my finger a few times on the scanner till unlocking.

When the screen is off only for a few seconds or a minute the scanner is working instantly on the first try.

Attached all fingerprints again but it's the same. Rebooted a few times but same.

It's annoying cause it worked perfect with older builds.

Please give me a hint what I can do.

Thanks.

@ingbrzy the mi8 there is no safetynet and nothing like the other day 8.8.9,Magisk Fail, I can not believe you do not test, do not check the roms
Screenshot_2018-08-18-09-27-37-823_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png

Last edited:
** HMNote4 (niquel) has ERROR 7 instaling new ROM.
I have to delete first sentences from update-script??

Bans will be heavily enforced now on this forum if you keep posting "where is ROM for X phone..." etc etc. If we have it to release it would be listed here, if its not then its NOT available. Stop asking or meet with the bad side of me... I am done playing with the retarded users.

** HMNote4 (niquel) has ERROR 7 instaling new ROM.
I have to delete first sentences from update-script??
- You have nikel, not niqeul
- update your TWRP
- post screenshot of error

@ingbrzy
I would like to ask, Mi max 3 got anti-rollback. can you remove the firmware update so we can flash it without getting the anti rollback system just like on Redmi Note 5?

Thank you for all the good work!

@ingbrzy
I would like to ask, Mi max 3 got anti-rollback. can you remove the firmware update so we can flash it without getting the anti rollback system just like on Redmi Note 5?

Thank you for all the good work!
It's done!

It's done!
@ingbrzy
Thank you very much!
Just to confirm, if I am on 8.8.9 (no anti-rollback) and I flash a higher rom like this one, I wont have anti-rollback system ?
and for those that have antirollback they will be able to rollback to the version they came from ?

Thank you for your time and work!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.