Votes: 283 74.7%
  • NO

Votes: 96 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For redmi note 3 pro (kenzo) 100% good.
Thank you guys and keep the good work.
And all the people like me (testers etc ) please chill and give time to Devs to work. They are good and they like to help us. We just need to be patient and calm.
Be cool ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ssokol
Please, add again the possibility to turn up/down the multimedia volume when the volume key is clicked, as an alternative to the ringtone volume.

Or add a function to choose which volume to select.

Thanks!
54e61d8587b5bd47499d2a1e1768679a.jpg

Info about whyred;
I was on 8.7.5 and dirty flash 8.8.16
For now I didn't found any bug.
Bluetooth finally works (on/off, airplane mode)
Battery is excellent compared to 8.7.5
Phone is obviously faster, full screen gesture is better.
Fingerprint unlock instantly, face unlock I don't use.
For me it's far best upgrade :).
And thanks goes to... developers ;).

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mnikolce
Please, add again the possibility to turn up/down the multimedia volume when the volume key is clicked, as an alternative to the ringtone volume.

Or add a function to choose which volume to select.

Thanks!
54e61d8587b5bd47499d2a1e1768679a.jpg
That was an issue in MIUI 10. You will able to turn up/down multimedia volume, if you play multimedia.

Die Fragen, warum für dieses und jenes Gerät kein Update verfügbar ist, können durch Kommunikation mit der Community vermieden werden und Sie sagen ehrlich, dass es Probleme mit dem ROM gibt.

Reactions: ls1900
Die Fragen, warum für dieses und jenes Gerät kein Update verfügbar ist, können durch Kommunikation mit der Community vermieden werden und Sie sagen ehrlich, dass es Probleme mit dem ROM gibt.
Es steht doch eindeutig in Post #2 für welches Gerät kein Release erscheint. Sogar mit Begründung. Mehr Kommunikation geht doch wirklich nicht. Aber lesen sollte man es einfach mal. Und es ist auf jeden Fall besser in Englisch zu schreiben.

(Read Post #2 my german friend. And write in english,that's better and shows respect.)

Security app -> Settings (small top-right icon) -> Cleaner -> uncheck "Show Home screen shortcut".

I get this icon every time I run Cleaner on Mi Note 2 scorpio with 8.8.9, Mi Max1 helium with 8.9.16, and Mi Mix1 lithium with 8.8.9.

Turning the setting off has no effect, the icon appears anyway, and sometines but not always the setting gets turned on again.

Just a fun nuisance bug, yes, could have been worse, like deleting all my videos like it sometime wanted to do.

Oh, there is a second toggle for this in Security app/settings/manage shortcuts.
It does not work either.

Last edited:
I get this icon every time I run Cleaner on Mi Note 2 scorpio with 8.8.9, Mi Max1 helium with 8.9.16, and Mi Mix1 lithium with 8.8.9.

Turning the setting off has no effect, the icon appears anyway, and sometines but not always the setting gets turned on again.

Just a fun nuisance bug, yes, could have been worse, like deleting all my videos like it sometime wanted to do.
Not a bug, it's an advertisement, specifically targeted at international users for some reason, and disabled for China.
That's what I hate about MIUI apps. We already solved the issue for the next release.

I just installed the new re-uploaded Rom for Mi5.
Everything seems good and smooth.
I installed Magisk and passed safetynet. Also fingerprint works fast.

Thank you Developers.

Ps, about that icon that keeps appearing when you use the cleaner. I had that problem in the previous version. But not with this new Rom.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
View attachment 20191I ended up having the same issue as another user reported. I found out today because I usually use just 3 pages on the launcher (miui), and these appeared on another page. I grouped them into a folder, they can't be uninstalled, and they don't appear in dual apps, you can't even select them.
Not bothering me that much, just saying. :)
(Mi Mix)

[Mi5] Same issue, I cloned only whtsapp

Hello EU team ) guys I just want to know when we can expect fix the problem with Portrait mode camera on Redmi 6 pro? Thanks

View attachment 20191I ended up having the same issue as another user reported. I found out today because I usually use just 3 pages on the launcher (miui), and these appeared on another page. I grouped them into a folder, they can't be uninstalled, and they don't appear in dual apps, you can't even select them.
Not bothering me that much, just saying. :)
(Mi Mix)

I solved the unwanted dual app problem by restoring the TWRP backup of my data partition, taken under the previous version of eu weekly just before I flashed this version.

That seems to "always" work to solve these kinds of odd lesser problems.

Nothing else I could think of helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.