8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem showing app icons on notification bar on lock screen. Someone said it's the feature by xiaomi but I doubt.

There are settings for showing or hiding notifications on lock screen.

Screenshot_2018-08-26-07-29-11-944_com.android.settings.png

No notifications on lock screen.

Screenshot_2018-08-26-07-28-12-673_lockscreen.jpg

Reactions: duckoose
Redmi Note 4x

launcher left panel (shortcuts, notes, calendar) > personalize > settings

All options except "Privacy Policy" are with Chinese characters.

photo_2018-08-26_01-34-58.jpg

Reactions: josua98x
Are you sure *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* by Arnova is working in MIUI 10. Don't lie Bro cause there's no *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* yet working in MIUI10 so far.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

I was talking about Mi Max 2 on xiaomi.eu 8.8.23, please read carefully or see signature before saying these not nice things to others.

Just because Camera2api doesn't work on RN4X doesn't mean it won't work on other devices.

Horrible update for Mi Max 3 (nitrogen).
- Fingerprint scanner doesn't appear under security menu. It can't be used.
- Phone calls don't work. You can't make calls, or recieve calls (it appears as busy)
- No facial recognition allowed as the camera doesn't load when setting it up
- Camera doesn't work right. When it did after a lot of tries, the phone rebooted when I selected "video".
- Lots of hangs and slowdowns.

Went back and flashed 8.8.9, and it all worked ok again. I think I'll wait some weeks before updating again.

Great rom!, Finally facebook & messenger are fixed! btw, Is anyone having issues with the GPS on the mi5? because in my case is not working :c

Does anyone know how to leave the same icons as the MIUI original? These EU miui icons are large and square, I do not like them, do you have any solutions? When I started version 8.8.23, the icons were normal, after I downloaded the initial screen backup it was like this. Redmi 5 Plus
Screenshot_2018-08-26-00-13-39-114_com.miui.home.png

Redmi Note 4x
launcher left panel (shortcuts, notes, calendar) > personalize > settings
All options except "Privacy Policy" are with Chinese characters.

View attachment 20347
Translation is based on English resource of official ROM. But, some new app & features may be included in Chinese strings
even if they are set to English by official ROM.

Do not forget that the translation team is not a full-time job, they(we) are volunteers.
Positive reporting is welcome. Let's respect each other. Thanks!

Hello.

I have a Max 3.
By Google Device safety, I have a Mix 2s
Why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-26-09-00-44-533_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-26-09-00-44-533_com.android.chrome.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: cobben
Mi Max 1 Prime 8.8.23 tested.

@ingbrzy

Today after doing all the "wipes" (cache, dalvik, data, system, internal) to start again, I found a problem.

I installed the ROM 8.8.23 correctly, but once started waiting for me to put my MIUI key, I see that I have no connection to the SIM and when selecting the wifi, the keyboard does not appear, so it is impossible to write the password .

To solve this problem, I had to create an open Wi-Fi network with another cell phone, connect from the Mi MAX and connect to my MIUI password.

In future updates, fix the keyboard and the SIM in clean installations, please.

I had and did exactly the same :)

Reactions: Albersky
Horrible update for Mi Max 3 (nitrogen).
- Fingerprint scanner doesn't appear under security menu. It can't be used.
- Phone calls don't work. You can't make calls, or recieve calls (it appears as busy)
- No facial recognition allowed as the camera doesn't load when setting it up
- Camera doesn't work right. When it did after a lot of tries, the phone rebooted when I selected "video".
- Lots of hangs and slowdowns.

Went back and flashed 8.8.9, and it all worked ok again. I think I'll wait some weeks before updating again.
you did something wrong, I clean flashed it over china beta 8.8.9, and NONE of your problems happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.