8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I am very scared :( I installed for first time this rom on my mi max 3 without testing before the last roms preinstalled and the speakers and jack 3.5 doesnt work :(Maybe there is a problem with the rom or?

Redmi Note 3 pro (kenzo)

The synchronization of the gallery with Mi Cloud does not work. All the rest (contacts, notes, calendar, etc.) is synchronized on a regular basis.

Hm, so far i had no issue with bluetooth - but, i don't use the airplane mode normally...
Maybe try to switch off the energy saving scenes under options - battery and performance - scenes.
Maybe this scenes are causing this issue on your side, when they are active. It's worth a try ^^

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for helping me ;-)
I went into "Smart scenes", "Sleep mode" scene was already disabled and "Non-interactive" mode was enabled. I disabled it and reboot and I still have the same issue. I've just tried to enable "Sleep mode" scene and after 5min and many tries it seems to work !!! I will report later about it.

Spanish translation problems in beta 8.8.23 mi5
154df624c691719a8ab8691ad2704cf0.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi There,

Same issue here on mi8; I always put my phone on air plane mode at night to avoid being disturbed.
In the morning, the Bluetooth is not working anymore and I have to restart my phone to get it back.

I have not tried for the hot spot share connexion and I definitely will, but wouldn't that be a restriction from your operator ?
I recall sharing my connexion on my mi8 with my laptop without any prob...In China, operator do not restrict this, in France, they definitely do when you are on a pre-paid plan.

Other than that, Great job from the team, I can see many bugs fix as well, so thumbs up!

Hi,
About the Bluetooth issue thanks to @asgardi I maybe found how to fix it. Try to enable the "Sleep mode" in "battery and performance / scenes ".

I have no restriction with my operator, it worked fine for 2 years with my iPhone 6 and with my Mi8 sometimes it works sometimes I have to switch ON and OFF the Aiplane mode, maybe a parameter is not set properly...

Hey guys I am very scared :( I installed for first time this rom on my mi max 3 without testing before the last roms preinstalled and the speakers and jack 3.5 doesnt work :(Maybe there is a problem with the rom or?
There are no monsters in Xiaomi.eu

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Reactions: tobyhh
Put Bahasa Indonesia languange on next update please.... Or give solution to have Indonesian language in thi rom. Thanks

Reactions: karonclass
:emoji_sob: my bluetooth unable to switch on after i enable second space :emoji_sob:
Mi 8 256GB with current ROM
previous ROM was working fine

Xiaomi.eu 8.8.24 Battery ussage info bug and problem translate on Ukrainian language on Mi8.
Screenshot_2018-08-28-13-31-15-175_com.miui.powerkeeper.png

Hi, i have this rom on my mi6.
It's normal that, on the lock screen, i can't see notifications icons on the status bar?

Thanks

Hello all,

I have searched into all 24 pages of this topic but I was unable to find something realter with Battery Drain + MI8se.

Google Play Services keeps eating my battery... Can achive 7hous of battery with Google Play Services turned ON, if I froze the service I can achive 60h+ of battery.

Can someone guide me ? I have done a clean Installation and performed Dalvik wipe

Thank you
PHOTO-2018-08-28-12-26-23.jpg

Hello miui friends,
I"d like to know if i can take the calendar notifications on my lockscreen or notification bar. I opened all notificatioms for calendar app but the calendar events does not notify me. How can i do it?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Redmi Note 5 Global, CPU does not scale properly.
This leads to an high battery drain.
Am I the only one who has this problem?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-28-11-06-38-640_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-28-11-06-38-640_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 325
[QUOTE = "Egorasik, сообщение: 439940, участник: 202713"] Есть переход на андроидфайлс. Там уже по наименованию телефона найдёшь свою прошивку. Если ее нет, значит в задержке или пока не завезли [/ QUOTE]

Боюсь заблудиться тут, дайте ссылку плиз для Xiaomi Redmi note 2. Зарание спасибо

On my Redmi Note 4x the camera takes pictures rotated 90°. Auto rotate won't work either.
Anyone with same problem?

Maybe a dumb question but can I flash OpenGapps package to overwrite Xiaomi's stock app with Google Apps?
I'm too would like to know this.
Maybe in this way we can solve problems with ok google.
Some experts can tell us if is safe to install OpenGapps over xiaomi.eu (i don't want to try and reformat my data again ;) )

Reactions: Boomschakalaka
No sé si es de la actualización o de mi móvil (Mi4S), pero desde que la instalé me falla el botón power (he habilitado el de volumen para poder desbloquear la pantalla)

Status
Not open for further replies.