• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean not the classic theme, but the new limitless which is default now

It shows exactly like the sample icons for to themes:

s8gya.png

d0P1R.png

Not for you?

mi note 2, error accessing the battery menu and security app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-25-09-48-52-275_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-25-09-48-52-275_com.miui.home.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Screenshot_2018-08-25-09-48-27-908_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-25-09-48-27-908_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 363
How do you install the ROM?

I do:
Full wipe
Flash Zip
Flash GAPPs (try already without flashing it but don't solve)
Flash magisk
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Try this several times, install fix that I found in other foruns, instal camera 2api in magisk, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, and other cams and when I click in cam my screen stay black and don't turn on never.

In miui 9.5 I have lag but camera work and I always used only rom from xiaomi.eu
Try without flashing gaps.
Just the rom, playstore is included already.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

"small love students button" ??

My oh my, one does wonder what those Chinese students are up to these days! :eek:o_O;)
"small love students button" ??

My oh my, one does wonder what those Chinese students are up to these days! :eek:o_O;)
These options are not available on official global. Screenshot from my mi mix 2 with official global

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-25-14-57-36-139_com.mi.android.globalpersonalassistant.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-25-14-57-36-139_com.mi.android.globalpersonalassistant.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 400
These options are not available on official global. Screenshot from my mi mix 2 with official global

Yes, I understand - the Global users are being cheated out of all the good fun the Chinese students have access to! :rolleyes:

Hello, since several versions ago, that this problem has not been solved, I currently have the Redmi Note 4X 8.8.9, and every day, I listen to music, in Spotify and in the music player that comes incorporated in the ROM , I listen to music with headphones, and whenever I'm listening to music, and I get low battery alert, it also emits low-battery sound, and when I emit the low-battery sound, the music stops, sounds through the headphones and the loud voice, the low-battery sound and then the music is still playing through the hearing aid, and it sounds additionally through the loudspeaker, it has often brought me a hard time, how I go with the headphones, sometimes I do not realize when it goes ringing the speaker, and not just happens to me with the low battery notification.

hello, I downloaded all the versions of miui 10 and in all of them I do not play play store, someone else has the same problem? my phone is a HMNote4X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-25-10-03-53-108_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-25-10-03-53-108_com.android.settings.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 408
hello, I downloaded all the versions of miui 10 and in all of them I do not play play store, someone else has the same problem? my phone is a HMNote4X
On my HMNote4x Play Store workshop as to be expected.
I think you should post the text you het when you tap 'ver resumen'....
I once adres that extra infomation and @ingbrzy could give me the solution.

can you check it out pls.
How come there's no first option in your screen? That explains why there's no icon showing on your status bar.
Indeed, another notch device. There is no support for status bar icons, so you'll see app icons in notifications only.
Yes, those settings are only available in the Chinese App vault.

Status
Not open for further replies.