8.8.23/24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Yes, i don't have any duplicated apps saw after updating it to .23. All of my apps present on latest version are still there after updating. Everything is working fine as always. Maybe you have dual apps activated before updating? Try clearing cache in twrp or manually deleting those duplicated apps.
Extra? I don't have any double icons
So both of You are very lucky. In my case I was really surprised as I was never used Dual apps and activate it. Those icons just show up and I can't do anything to remove them (system apps?) probably besides factory reset (or data wipe and clean install).

From what I noticed, more and more users have an issue after the update. I will wait till next one, as I would like to not Factory reset and set up all the settings again. Hope the OTA will function as in this one.

I'm just wondering if right now I have Google Backup & Reset feature active, will it restore all my settings properly after I fresh install the ROM!?

Can someone check on Mido. On 8.8.16 had several bugs:
-Very weak reception WIFI, mobile signal
- Weak sound when playing media
Is bugs are present on new 8.8.23?

When I use the MiHome app and connect via Bluetooth tomy Toothbrush, it randomly crashes the Bluetooth and no longer works until I reboot my phone. It happens since last update too

(Whyred)

Hello, does this rom has issues with Location services? I am currently using Xiaomi mi8 stock rom, it can not find location when Im at indoor. (Mobile data, Wifi location problem)

Wa
[QUOTE = "Friwave, bài đăng: 439555, thành viên: 205213"] Xin chào,
Tôi đã thấy ai đó đã báo cáo lỗi này: một số ứng dụng đã được sao chép sau khi cập nhật từ 8.8.9 đến 8.8.23 (Mi5S) và tôi không thể xóa chúng.
Cảm ơn các nhà phát triển ROM đó. [/ QUOTE]
Whyred (Xiaomi redmi note 5): My device is the same as yours! And have the error as shown below!

Attachments

• a424399c5a31bb6fe220.png
    a424399c5a31bb6fe220.png
    696.6 KB · Views: 326
  • 87c5337050ddb183e8cc.png
    87c5337050ddb183e8cc.png
    346.5 KB · Views: 301
Its really a long time ago i used twrp to get the eu rom on my mi4, after that i updated everytime with select the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4_.... zip file.
never had a problem, everytime i get a notification i started downloading and installed the update, except the one I installed yesterday :(

black screen UI is stopped

What i said it a long time ago and my old brains cant figure it out anymore .

I download adb twrp the latest Rom

After fastboot boot twrp.img, the phone reboot and after a while again black screen UI is stopped.

Can anyone help me

Good for you! These are called "Beta"/"Developer" releases for a reason. If you expected everything to run smoothly, you both were fooling yourselves.
Not running smooth is kinda the opposite of not booting at all / black screen which is what the Redmi note 4 has.. (with the latest version) I think we all here agree that we're not installing flawless perfectly ROMs but yeah.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: I_VOO
The issue surrounding Redmi note 4 mtk has been fixed :D if anyone still facing the issue just redownload it again flash it in recovery. They updated the file. And Thanks for such quick response ;)
I'll try it now.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: leon2
Hi guys the rom is so fast and very smooth also many bugs fixed definitely worth the wait , many thanks for the hard work that you do , also i got a question. Why Fortnite for android can not be played on the mi8 does anybody know the answer is it because of the unlocked bootloader of the phone or because of this fail in check of the safety net in the first picture ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-27-10-51-57-381_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-27-10-51-57-381_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot_2018-08-27-11-02-52-830_com.epicgames.fortnite.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-27-11-02-52-830_com.epicgames.fortnite.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 344
Reactions: asgardi
Thank you very much indeed !!!
Brilliant rom. Everything is working just fine and super smooth so far.
I cannot find any bugs at all on my Mi 8 . :)
You made me very happy.
This version MIUI 10 8.8.24 was definitely worth the wait.

Cheers :emoji_champagne_glass:

Like that Video background option in the topics Thanks for doing great work love you.rom. A praise to the developers nice

[QUOTE = "cikli66, post: 439903, member: 162986"] MiMax 2. Batterie schneller entladen als vorherige Version [/ QUOTE]

Hello, does this rom has issues with Location services? I am currently using Xiaomi mi8 stock rom, it can not find location when Im at indoor. (Mobile data, Wifi location problem)

In my Mi8, the GPS has perfect reception (0.8m accuracy)
Screenshot_2018-08-25-10-54-28-752_com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2.png

I've just edited a little my gps.conf to enable european ntp servers, but nothing more...

Do not exit icon notification on screen in mi8

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-27-12-18-59-012_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-27-12-18-59-012_com.android.settings.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 334
Atm, for me in MI8 is all ok except:
1) "ok google" not working (voice match disabled, but also on global stable i've this problem, so seems a xiaomi bug)
2) Notifications on AOD are not working (on global stable was ok), i received only a AOD notifications for a change in exchange account synchronization (but not if i receive a new message).

Hi guys the rom is so fast and very smooth also many bugs fixed definitely worth the wait , many thanks for the hard work that you do , also i got a question. Why Fortnite for android can not be played on the mi8 does anybody know the answer is it because of the unlocked bootloader of the phone or because of this fail in check of the safety net in the first picture ?
I've also installed Fortnite moded apk (my Mi note 3 is not officially supported) and also got the same error after jumping from the bus. If you find a solution let me know.

Reactions: I_VOO
Status
Not open for further replies.