Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me fix this problem?
They are system app clone. I cant delete them. I cant uninstall it too cuz they are not 2 same apps in phone.

Yes, you have to back up data with dual apps disabled then restore every time you have install new build, if you just install rom without restore backup data ... it'll come back again.

Back up data with dual apps fix work too. (disable, restart, all duplicated gone -> re-enable dual apps you want -> back up data -> install new rom -> restore fix data)

Last edited:
There is a simple way to fix the issue: you deactivate the dual applications that you have, you restart and they are no longer there. Now you can re-activate applications that you have duplicated

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Whoa! Thanx! they angered me

Redmi note 3 pro, great update. Camera app changed. All working super fast.

OTA on Redmi 4X works perfect. Thank You Devs. ;D

However, the dual (system?) apps were not removed with the update. Factory reset and Google Backup?

Reactions: Latenzo
Dear,
thx 4 update.

I can't update my mi8SE ota :(

Attachments

• 2018-08-31 23.59.51.jpg
    2018-08-31 23.59.51.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 496
Reactions: YuriPet
there a new button, but it does not do anything I give it and it does not respond.solve the error 8.8.30 mi5
ca87fc1d01fa64d698c02d71421d4ca9.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

The updater app of my Mi 8 with 8.8.24 in Spanish language is crashing when clicking the download update button.
8a917a95561d3a3b7deb6ed5bfe3d664.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

I have found a bug maybe... with great pleasure I found in the video recording options the hdr mode but this does not seem to work, so when I record a video with active hdr and then open to see the video everything is fine but when I go back to the camera app the screen turns black and can just switch from video to photos ... hmmmmmmm -.-"
p.s.
In mi mi note 3 the camera quality is very low... much noise especially with poor lighting and much lower details than the miui 9
sorry for my bad english guys and bye bye !

Reactions: werty
Redmi Note 4x

The update app never worked for me (i successfully updated using the app one time) Checksum not matching... I always update by OTG and download from sourceforge.net servers. I wish Xiaumi.eu had a better update system. And having to reflash magisk after every update is kinda annoying... Please STABLE come soon :)

That being said... 8.8.30 is running great so far. Feels smoother and faster after every update. Thanks for your great job :)

Redmi Note 4x

The update app never worked for me (i successfully updated using the app one time) Checksum not matching... I always update by OTG and download from sourceforge.net servers. I wish Xiaumi.eu had a better update system. And having to reflash magisk after every update is kinda annoying... Please STABLE come soon :)

That being said... 8.8.30 is running great so far. Feels smoother and faster after every update. Thanks for your great job :)
me too but I download the zip file in the phone and then I choose select update package...

Status
Not open for further replies.