Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calendar notifications dont work..It was also not working in earlier builds.Can you fix it?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I have the same issues with BT on Redmi 5 Pro. This is first mayor problem in 3 years of awesome support from you guys! I bow down to you guys! Thank you for your work!

After flash mi 8 rom the loder locked, so what about next update for root will be fine or problem ?

No love for Pocofone F1 yet? I checked all the links (stable/beta) but no rom for this phone yet. Both fastboot/recovery roms are available. Can anyone tell me what could be the reason?

I already unlocked the bootloader of F1 and waiting for some love from EU rom. Thanks.

How to update? I have xiaomi.eu MIUI 9.5.7.0, i cant update for OTA... Downloading the zip and "chose update package" on updater?

I was on MIMix2_V9.5.5.0.ODECNFA_v9-8.0.zip and I installed MIMix2_V10.0.1.0.ODECNFH_v10-8.0.zip over it like I usually do and now most of my apps work :( they just say "Facebook keeps stopping", "PayPal keeps stopping" or similar. I cleared Dalvik/cache in recovery as well as cleaning the phone cache using the cleaner app.

I tried re-installing the ROM again but that didn't help either.

Is there a way around this or do I need to wipe everything and start again?

Strange?!

I came from 9.5.6.0 Stable xiaomi.eu and select new stable miui 10 xiaomi.eu update package through updater,and don't have any problems?!Even magisk 17.0 works flawlesly! Did you wipe cache/dalvik first in twrp?!

Anyone tested miui10 stable for MI 8?
In this version "ok google" works? Or there is still the "voice match" disabled?
And there are notifications on AOD?
The Bluetooth bug that stop working after airplane mode it's still there?

Reactions: aleksye
Anyone tested miui10 stable for MI 8?
In this version "ok google" works? Or there is still the "voice match" disabled?
And there are notifications on AOD?
The Bluetooth bug that stop working after airplane mode it's still there?
I have just installed it over 8.8.30.

I have this error after first boot. Clean catch and dalvik did not help. It pop-up randomly when I try to use any app messages, settings, browser and so on.

I did not have it with 8.8.16/24/30
4a02f1dd3fa0709355d24beb32d99ea9.jpg

8a43b1f91fe87b52ab6490d4907a1fde.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have just installed it over 8.8.30.

I have this error after first boot. Clean catch and dalvik did not help. It pop-up randomly when I try to use any app messages, settings, browser and so on.

I did not have it with 8.8.16/24/30
4a02f1dd3fa0709355d24beb32d99ea9.jpg

8a43b1f91fe87b52ab6490d4907a1fde.jpg

You'll need to clear app data for Contacts Storage app.

Reactions: aleksye and morfei1
You'll need to clear app data for Contacts Storage app.
It seems the problem is with the default messaging and contact apps. Whenever I try to open them, I get this error. If the apps open by chance, they are empty, no SMS or Contacts in there and I randomly start getting this message the "process acore stop / is not working".

- I tried as your advice - settings-installed apps - contacts and messaging apps - clear catch, then clear all data - no success, same error
- I tried reinstalling the ROM, cleaning catch and dalvik - no success
- I downgrade to 8.8.30, clean catch and dalvik - no success, same error was there.
- I recover from twrp backup, I just made before the update to MiUI 10 - everything is working now, as it was.

Since, the phone is my daily driver, I don't have time to try clean install and setup all my programs right now. I guess everything going to be OK. Probably, It may be something specific for my setup.

For those of you, that want to update your Mi8 from 8.8.30, make a twrp backup first. Just in case you experience same problem or another one.

Best regards!

Last edited:
Strange?!

I came from 9.5.6.0 Stable xiaomi.eu and select new stable miui 10 xiaomi.eu update package through updater,and don't have any problems?!Even magisk 17.0 works flawlesly! Did you wipe cache/dalvik first in twrp?!

Yup I wiped it. Multiple times haha. Something went really wrong during my upgrade unfortunately :(
Got fed up, wiped my phone and I'm using the opportunity to mess about with other ROMs before deciding whether to stay with MIUI/Xiaomi.eu or not.

That is unfortunate.

Xiaomi officially said there will be a version push to beta testers to upgrade to stable without having to clean flash. Would xiaomi.eu have the same feature later on?
miui.eu and based on the Chinese version, when this feature is available la, will also be here

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: Boomschakalaka
Can some one check if the option "Use open wlan automatically" is available ?
In my phone, this option shows in search but is not available, it is "invisible".

Redmi note 3 pro kenzo.

I've been testing the MIUI 10 Stable for the MI5 and everything is ok! Camera has great quality back! (Or maybe it's just my eye, i doubt it) and the rom is fast and stable as it gets, the only bad thing that i could find for now is that exist a bit of battery drain, not significantly but noticeable on the every day, still, great rom!
To the xiaomi.eu team; As allways, great work! ;)

Reactions: gabmak
mi5s 3/64 quickcharge still not working on an 2A charger like before. what's wrong with the new roms?
Screenshot_2018-09-05-03-05-11-827_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Android Security Patch for August is/was released officially. When can we expect it to come on here?

Using ng Stable MIUI 10 on Mix 2 and it's great so far! Thanks devs!

Hello. does anyone knows what's the difference between then new 8.8.30 and the old 8.8.30 for mi8?

I was on MIMix2_V9.5.5.0.ODECNFA_v9-8.0.zip and I installed MIMix2_V10.0.1.0.ODECNFH_v10-8.0.zip over it like I usually do and now most of my apps work :( they just say "Facebook keeps stopping", "PayPal keeps stopping" or similar. I cleared Dalvik/cache in recovery as well as cleaning the phone cache using the cleaner app.

I tried re-installing the ROM again but that didn't help either.

Is there a way around this or do I need to wipe everything and start again?

I had a few of those when reinstalling from Titanium. All where solved by uninstalling the app and then installing it from Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.