Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just installed it over 8.8.30.

I have this error after first boot. Clean catch and dalvik did not help. It pop-up randomly when I try to use any app messages, settings, browser and so on.

I did not have it with 8.8.16/24/30
4a02f1dd3fa0709355d24beb32d99ea9.jpg

8a43b1f91fe87b52ab6490d4907a1fde.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I also have this issue on my redmi s2. came from 8.8.30 weekly then update to 8.8.30 stable thru twrp. flashed directly.
clear cache and dalvik didnt help so i tried factory reset but also didnt help. so i flashed it again and the the issue was gone also my data. lol
good thing i have backup.

one thing after i update to stable miui 10, manual camera is gone also hdr pro and live too.

miui.eu and based on the Chinese version, when this feature is available la, will also be here

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk
Some phone get stable newer than beta in China and Global roms in updater option. And this update work fine without wipe data etc.
Example Redmi 2,3, Redmi Note 2 etc.

Mi 8
I don't see difference between photo with HDR Live and no HDR.

HDR Pro working good

In this version "ok google" works? Or there is still the "voice match" disabled?
And there are notifications on AOD?
The Bluetooth bug that stop working after airplane mode it's still there?

I've been testing the MIUI 10 Stable for the MI5 and everything is ok! Camera has great quality back! (Or maybe it's just my eye, i doubt it) and the rom is fast and stable as it gets, the only bad thing that i could find for now is that exist a bit of battery drain, not significantly but noticeable on the every day, still, great rom!
To the xiaomi.eu team; As allways, great work! ;)
Some users said that battery is better in Stable.... Others say No, as always the same .
I already asked wich is the rom base for Stable but no one answered, Compared to this weekly wich is better Stable ir 8.8.3.0?

Some users said that battery is better in Stable.... Others say No, as always the same .
I already asked wich is the rom base for Stable but no one answered, Compared to this weekly wich is better Stable ir 8.8.3.0?
Xiaomi's are so many devices released, that it can not be said unconditionally.
For reviews and issues report, you should specify the "Device Name" you are using.
(Hardware and Android version are different for each devices.)

Notification light doesn't seem to work on my redmi 4 prime (markw)

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Whyred

I can confirm that problem with Bluetooth still persists (airplane On Bluetooth won't start, solution reboot phone)
And another bug: when I watch movies from browsers, Facebook, and YouTube phone won't stay on - trying to lock after time to lock expires.
This is annoying ;)
Maybe someone have same problem?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

I installed MIUI 10 about 2 days ago and everything seems to work fine. Except I can't find a way to show notification icons in my statusbar when the screen is locked. The LED flashes, but no notifications are shown. I tried enabling several options but none of them seem to work. Anyone knows how to enable this?

It's like with every release faster this, optimized that. By now my HTC HD2 should be 10x faster than a Samsung S9. :)

Hello,

How do we install xiaomi.eu ROM on the newer phones that have anti-rollback? It seems this will become a standard feature of xiaomi phones going forward.

At the first step to install TWRP via fastboot, i get antirollback error
Code:
sudo ./fastboot flash recovery ~/Downloads/TWRP_wayne.img
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (40288 KB)...
OKAY [  0.978s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: Anti-rollback check failed)
finished. total time: 0.978s

Also, once are in TWRP, the instructions say to copy the ROM/ZIP to internal storage. How do we do that? Can we use an adb command to copy files to the phone while it is running TWRP? If i copy the file first before booting to TWRP, wont the file be lost when we wipe the data partition?

Are there a more detailed set of instructions that what is included in the OP?

Thanks,
Dan.

Hi guys! Please help me, I'm a bit scaried :emoji_cold_sweat:

I gave mi Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro to my girlfriend for (about) one year. Now on it is installed a xiaomi.eu MIUI V8 (android 7), with of course an old recovery.

Today I want to reset it and install (clean install of course) this weekly, but of course I have to install a new versione of the TWPR before.

My question are: the last TWRP i found is 3.2.3.0 so, is that the last recovery? Can it support the new Android Oreo for Mi5?

And another question (excuse me guys): can i flash directly this weekly? I remember that, when I was on Android 6.0 and came out Android 7.0, I had to install the last MIUI with Android 6 before install the first MIUI with Android 7.

It is the same also to go from Nougat to Oreo? And, in that case, which is that last version I have to install before?

Thank you so much for your help guys. I want my Mi5 back :p:p

Whyred

I can confirm that problem with Bluetooth still persists (airplane On Bluetooth won't start, solution reboot phone)
And another bug: when I watch movies from browsers, Facebook, and YouTube phone won't stay on - trying to lock after time to lock expires.
This is annoying ;)

Also have Bluetooth bug with flightmode.
Did you flashed Magisk? Which version?

Can confirm playing videos on FB or YouTube display goes black...

Reactions: EnterSandman
Hi guys! Please help me, I'm a bit scaried :emoji_cold_sweat:

I gave mi Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro to my girlfriend for (about) one year. Now on it is installed a xiaomi.eu MIUI V8 (android 7), with of course an old recovery.

Today I want to reset it and install (clean install of course) this weekly, but of course I have to install a new versione of the TWPR before.

My question are: the last TWRP i found is 3.2.3.0 so, is that the last recovery? Can it support the new Android Oreo for Mi5?

And another question (excuse me guys): can i flash directly this weekly? I remember that, when I was on Android 6.0 and came out Android 7.0, I had to install the last MIUI with Android 6 before install the first MIUI with Android 7.

It is the same also to go from Nougat to Oreo? And, in that case, which is that last version I have to install before?

Thank you so much for your help guys. I want my Mi5 back :p:p
As I know, yes it's the latest version of twrp and it should work.
You can install the weekly making a clean installation.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: baaldips
As I know, yes it's the latest version of twrp and it should work.
You can install the weekly making a clean installation.

Thank you friend! And for the ROOT permissions? Recovery will ask me to install root permissions if I remember (when I will restar the phone). Have I to accept or I have to install Magisk?

Thank you friend! And for the ROOT permissions? Recovery will ask me to install root permissions if I remember (when I will restar the phone). Have I to accept or I have to install Magisk?
I never met that case. Root permission are optional. In this forum I red about magisk, you have to find the suitable versione. If I'm not wrong, its 16.7 or 17.

Whyred

This is annoying ;)

I have the same problem with bluetooth.

No problem with the phone locking when watching YouTube though.
Edit: Coming to think of it maybe I haven't watched anything longer than the 10 minutes I have before the screen locks...

why don't you update redmi 4a to Android 7,1,2?! After all, the global firmware is available in 7 versions

why don't you update redmi 4a to Android 7,1,2?! After all, the global firmware is available in 7 versions

I see that xiaomi mi8 with android version 9.0 have ARB but the firmware in download section is based on android 8.1. it's an error?

Status
Not open for further replies.