Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi devs, first of all, thanks for your contribution.
I'm using Redmi 6 pro, stable china rom 9.6.17.0 (already unlocked boot loader). Is it safe to install this latest EU rom via TWRP?
Because there is a rollback protection on my current rom version, so can I know which stable version this rom bases on?
Thanks!
Hello, can someone help me to answer this question? I need to make sure there is no mistake, because I don't want to brick my phone.

It seems the problem is with the default messaging and contact apps. Whenever I try to open them, I get this error. If the apps open by chance, they are empty, no SMS or Contacts in there and I randomly start getting this message the "process acore stop / is not working".

- I tried as your advice - settings-installed apps - contacts and messaging apps - clear catch, then clear all data - no success, same error
- I tried reinstalling the ROM, cleaning catch and dalvik - no success
- I downgrade to 8.8.30, clean catch and dalvik - no success, same error was there.
- I recover from twrp backup, I just made before the update to MiUI 10 - everything is working now, as it was.

Since, the phone is my daily driver, I don't have time to try clean install and setup all my programs right now. I guess everything going to be OK. Probably, It may be something specific for my setup.

For those of you, that want to update your Mi8 from 8.8.30, make a twrp backup first. Just in case you experience same problem or another one.

Best regards!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I said Contacts Storage app (com.android.providers.contacts), not "contacts and messaging apps". Read carefully.
No idea about the acore crash as I don't have such a crash and you didn't show the crash summary.
Hello, can someone help me to answer this question? I need to make sure there is no mistake, because I don't want to brick my phone.
8.8.30 is not based on a stable ROM, it's based on the latest public China Developer ROM.
Xiaomi have not released a stable MIUI 10 ROM for your device yet.

Reactions: Don415
my Mi8 Bluetooth working with second space after upgraded to 8.8.30, but after reboot my phone, the Bluetooth unable to enable again :emoji_sob:

Reactions: stereo0
I recommend This Beta version for Mi5. after a couple days testing the stable. I found out Beta is better and less Background apps running.

Like the screen recorder etc.. running in background i dont know why.

scrnshots of apps in Android system running with stable 10.
43890e3a767c1e1fe36ec9ccbb425a3f.jpg
b208c57f4e3c36e38dddc7ab1a9d8799.jpg
2c0b640c5372bf7a08d7b8a3a254b371.jpg
54374e3eb1ae596517cc19531654b1c0.jpg
e39f977dae520a49b34310bb9aefda53.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Reactions: Jos W and thundera
Any Mi 6 owners here that have installed both Dev 8.8.30 & Stable 10.0.10 ? Which one's better? Cheers

I recommend This Beta version for Mi5. after a couple days testing the stable. I found out Beta is better and less Background apps running.

Like the screen recorder etc.. running in background i dont know why.

scrnshots of apps in Android system running with stable 10.
43890e3a767c1e1fe36ec9ccbb425a3f.jpg
b208c57f4e3c36e38dddc7ab1a9d8799.jpg
2c0b640c5372bf7a08d7b8a3a254b371.jpg
54374e3eb1ae596517cc19531654b1c0.jpg
e39f977dae520a49b34310bb9aefda53.jpg

Can you tell me how is your battery life? Mine is draining fast with this version, perhaps it's my imagination but I can't get to the end of the day without recharge at least one time, usually I could.

PS: I'm using my MI5 like I always do and started to detect this since upgrade to this version.

Can you tell me how is your battery life? Mine is draining fast with this version, perhaps it's my imagination but I can't get to the end of the day without recharge at least one time, usually I could.

PS: I'm using my MI5 like I always do and started to detect this since upgrade to this version.
Ok thats not good maybe time for a new battery?
With this version i have the best battery result on my Mi5. If you check my previous posts where i posted a SOT of 5.5 Hour and thats using daily with listing to music.

In the weekend im going back from stable to this Beta

Last edited:
With this version i have the best battery result on my Mi5. If you check my previous posts where i posted a SOT of 5.5 Hour and thats using daily with listing to music.

Please clarify which is the best sot, stable or beta 8.8.30 ?

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

Please clarify which is the best sot, stable or beta 8.8.30 ?

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk
For my Mi5 this Beta 8.8.30 version is better. And it depends on device also.

For my Mi5 this Beta 8.8.30 version is better. And it depends on device also.

Thanks my question was for mi5, as mine currently uses 8.8.9 and reached more than 600h without reboot, still smooth.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Coldmind
Any Mi 6 owners here that have installed both Dev 8.8.30 & Stable 10.0.10 ? Which one's better? Cheers
I tried both of them. I guess stable version is dependent on an older version of the beta rom, because spotify, and other apps' notifications are seen in a bubble. Also, stable version doesn't include live or pro hdr settings, so i don't want to use this stable version, and i go with beta for a while until a new version of the stable miui 10 is published.

Reactions: ekyke and jc rey
[QUOTE = "adrianocdias, post: 441794, membro: 203082"] miui.eu e baseado na versao chinesa, quando esta funcionalidade estiver disponivel la, tambem estara aqui

Enviado do meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

que aperfeiçoe essa noticia kk

I guess not because my Mi5 is relative new, it's not even 2 years old. Right now I have 1.29 of SOT and 52% battery left. Maybe my daily use is more intense than yours. Wi-fi, Bluetooth on 24/7, text messages, some youtube and spotify.

I guess not because my Mi5 is relative new, it's not even 2 years old. Right now I have 1.29 of SOT and 52% battery left. Maybe my daily use is more intense than yours. Wi-fi, Bluetooth on 24/7, text messages, some youtube and spotify.

Yeah maybe, im using iTube a lot and bluetooth not that much, wifi is always disabled when im not home. Spotify, youtube eats battery. Depends which quality your watching and everything on it.

Depends on a lot of things and how you use your phone.

Im gonna watch the SOT for today i just charged the phone for 98%.

In this version "ok google" works? Or there is still the "voice match" disabled?
And there are notifications on AOD?
The Bluetooth bug that stop working after airplane mode it's still there?

Hi. I don't know beacause I don't use "ok Google". I have enabled this function but when I say 'ok Google" in Google maps it do nothing. Search by voice work's great. I remember when I have mi5 this options works when I drive car with Google maps. Now I must press microphone and after voice commands working

I don't use AOD. I tested now AOD. WhatsApp and textra notification don't work on AOD and I don't have notification led light :/ But notification telephone work and see on AOD and led notification work...

Yes. When I have long time enabled BT and I turn off, I can't turn on next time. I must restart device and after I can turn on bt

Last edited:
Reactions: gulp79
Hello, I have a redmi note 4x and videos recorded at 60fps are played at fast speed, does it happen to someone else?

I installed MIUI 10 about 2 days ago and everything seems to work fine. Except I can't find a way to show notification icons in my statusbar when the screen is locked. The LED flashes, but no notifications are shown. I tried enabling several options but none of them seem to work. Anyone knows how to enable this?
Use default theme and try it again

Last edited:

pHpRjm0.jpg

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.8.30/
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=281460
https://miui.g3d.codes/8.8.30/

DOWNLOAD STABLES
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36337
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/

HOzn07E.png

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • For ROOT install Magisk 16.4 in TWRP and reboot one more time after install to get rid of system lags
ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • Wipe /data partition
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source of MIUIv10 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!
Language included in our MIUIv10:

Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them! (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
  • OTA is usually uploaded at Saturday evening GMT

Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except HMNote3SE)
  • Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Added landscape mode for SMS app
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Importing theme from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
  • Advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Added Spell Checker switch
  • Added Screen-OFF animation
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added OIS auto-calibration for MI5
  • Added 4k Video support for MI4C, MI4S, HMNote3Pro, HMNote3SE, HMNote4X
  • Added 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app
  • Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 5x5, 5x6
  • Added Toggles 5x3 layout
  • SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks
  • Added game speed booster
  • Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
  • Fixed low volume sound via headphone
  • Fixed Google assistant voice response issue
  • And more, and more made by our 5 years MIUI mods experience.
Is possible to fix instant apps or it causes by MIUI china rom.
It works on global and AOSP with Google apps.

Does this rom have issues with network location!? Im now on stock miu10 china, phone can not locate via network location.

If this is solved in this rom, im going to install

Status
Not open for further replies.