Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Thank you very much!
But, there is a small bug in the camera app.
In portrait mode, there is not possible select any filter. There is filters icon, but when I press the icon, the diferents filters doesnt appear.
Can you fix it , please?
My device is a MI Note 2.
Do I have to report that bug in other place?
thank you in advance

Reactions: khoatd
installed on my mi8

Bluetooth after power off, does not turn on:mad:

After the second reboot of the phone, Bluetooth started working correctly! Miracle!!!

Other bugs like GPS and HDR mode on front camera fixed;)
I wished the scene mode in front cam will fix,in 8.7.26 i can use scene mode in front but in 8.8.3 i cant find scene mode on front cam,only the back cam have scene mode :-(

Good news!
Thanks for your work!

[Noob Question]

What wipes i should do for a clean install of this ROM?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

FBad Update Mi Mix 2
In der Tat

same probleme here HMNote5Pro

giphy.gif

Reactions: NoOne and BeoWulf 1
help
cannot update 8.8.9 on Mi4 with "failed to extract dir from system to /system error 7 ". I try up 8.8.3 was successful

Reactions: mnikolce
when you are done, could you please check whether the Bluetooth bug is fixed? Switch on Bluetooth, then switch on flight mode. Switch flight mode off again and observe whether Bluetooth is on, and stays on. If it isn't on, try to switch it on again and check whether this works, or it de-activates itself automatically after a few seconds.
I hope this bug is finally fixed now! Thanks for your help in advance.
I did it and it was not bug.

Does this rom allow Multiboot?
Also good work. Everything works good except WhatsApp audio with Assistant turned on.

Happen to me too, just dity flash with the 8.8.3, the DPI is the default of the system, many Mi Mix 2 users have this problem, so am I
Did you try with EN language? It's OK on my Mix2...

wait, I know what probably is, a change in the PT-BR repository in the settings repo... in the plurals and wtc, maybe it's that.
line 58 to 62 on setting.apk/plurals... the MIUI translator checker don't show any error, edited today this lines to add some missing translation is the only error that I could imagine

Thank you for the update. Redmi 5 plus seems to work good. I noticed Google search bar is rounded. Is it from the ROM, or Google changed the shape? I like it very much.
9b41d095d326082228ca0198693edd3a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Hi lads, thanks for your efforts. Mi 5s here, i have the same problem i had with 8.8.3 v2: the screen switch off and switch on every 2 sec. The 8.8.3 v1 works perfectly on my phone, except for the face umlock missing, nothing has changed from then, no new apps installed, no change in settings, nothing. I'll leave this with you for another week.

Reactions: Vasco Sousa
Status
Not open for further replies.