Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else has problems with downloading update via OTA(Mi 8)? When I click check for updates, I see there is an update, but when I click Download, Toast shows up and says that my MIUI version is up to date.
I have to press download for about 10-15 seconde before download starts.

Reactions: Adeolu
search bar FC on Redmi 5 plus.
Screenshot_2018-08-11-18-29-57-326_com.miui.home.png
Screenshot_2018-08-11-18-29-57-326_com.miui.home.png

Mi 5 users, plz confirm. Does this rom has FB and Messenger crash issue while sending link/video like global beta?

In my case the crash issue was present in 8.8.2/8.8.3 and it included even trying to view videos on messenger. Now it seems to be working but sending video messages will make app crash anyway. However the message will be sent!
Mi5

I use Magisk 16.7 without any problems

Strange. What can I do wrong?

If I flash the Rom without Magisk the battery menu is working fine.

Then I flash magisk and the battery menu is crashing instantly.

Not the biggest problem but it would be fine if I can use battery statistics.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Mi6
NFC payments using Google pay doesn't work properly. Terminals say that I have to use single card. Phone days that I moved away from terminal to fast.

Hello, community,developers, im missing from the email app the exchange server setting options, could you please advice or put it back in next comming version.
Thanks

(...)
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them! (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no SuperSU installed)
  • OTA is usually uploaded at Friday evening GMT
(...)
In my case, on Redmi 4X, when I hit Check in Updater - "You already up to date!" All Updater Data already cleaned, few times.
@ingbrzy What about the post template update, for example: OTA is usually uploaded at Saturday evening GMT
Since many weeks (or even months) the OTA was never working on Saturday morning or even afternoon. ;]

In my case, on Redmi 4X, when I hit Check in Updater - "You already up to date!" All Updater Data already cleaned, few times.

this often happens to me, too, so I usually use manual download.
But this aside, I wonder how long it takes until someone finally fixes this weird error message. It must say "You are already up to date", or, if this is too long for whatever reason, simply "Already up to date". This grammar error is persistently present since at least MIUI 9, maybe MIUI 8, and nobody cares???

Reactions: THEJAJO
After flashing latest version I cannot enter TWRP anymore, it just sits on twrp logo, MIUI boots fine. I tried reflashing twrp, but it's still same. Anyone got idea how to fix this?
It's TWRP 3.2.2-0711 from LR.TEAM

files can not be attached to a letter in the viber. if you select separately in the gallery, then you can send.

guys, just to check.. i'm reading all the issues with this rom on this thread..

i am currently on 8.8.3, i do not need to update every week one right? I can just wait for the next major update and flash to new rom without lost of apps or data?

guys, just to check.. i'm reading all the issues with this rom on this thread..

i am currently on 8.8.3, i do not need to update every week one right? I can just wait for the next major update and flash to new rom without lost of apps or data?
Correct.

whyred, all running smooth!

In the fullscreen settings the last gesture has no demo mode. Arrow to the right is missing. Maybe it's a language topic?

I have issues with filter on portrait mode in camera. I use miui 10 ver 8.8.9 in xiaomi mi5x.

Can I flash it if my bootlader is locked using the MiFlashPro tools?

They say "Recovery mode flashing without unlocking the bootloader."
but I don't if you can flash only the recovery or the full ROM.

Strange. What can I do wrong?

If I flash the Rom without Magisk the battery menu is working fine.

Then I flash magisk and the battery menu is crashing instantly.

Not the biggest problem but it would be fine if I can use battery statistics.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.
Why do you need Magisk?

Status
Not open for further replies.