Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After updating to 8.8.9 this week my Mi MIX boots to this error message (not always - perhaps once in every three times I turn on the phone):

Can't get valid Device ID
Invalid Device ID: null
Device ID must be valid IMEI or MAC address. Without
device id, some Mi account and Mi cloud features will be
unavilable.

Under "My phone" I can see my IMEI and MAC addresses, so I'm not sure what there is about this update that occasionally generates this error message. Mi Cloud sync functions are working properly.

Attachments

• IMG20180811202840.jpg
    IMG20180811202840.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 376
Is the camera problem solved on Mi8? (when flash is active, it didnt take the second photo and flash stick turned on)

With 8.8.9 I continue with this problem
Solution for this error in playstore .
I try with clean data and cache of playstore and googleservices but doesnt work..

Looks the rom block some apps..
Hello .

I install the rom 8.8.3 on my Redmi 4 Prime..

I backup my apps...

I loose the:

Windfinder Pro
Acar Pro

I try to recover this apps, the system says that recover is complete but after this I cant see the apps anyware..

I try reinstall by playstore but I see the error -505..

I try install with files but installer cant install...

Anyone help?? Thanks..

Enviado do meu Redmi+4 através de Tapatalk

I'm with those who got blacked out settings. clean install solve the problem but there is a new app called "Mi Secure Keyboard" (i hope next release it'll be removed) and a new theme called "Rhodium". -Whyred

Thx ... power management at standby is excellent. Cell broadcast in messaging forced close ... Redmi Pro

Do any cancro (Mi3W/Mi4W) owners get a force close when attempting to access Settings > My device ..

There is a force close on tapping this menu entry upon page load.

I initially thought it could be caused by a dirty flash. Wiped dalvik cache and cache @twrp... Same deal.

Redownloaded ROM and reinstalled, whilst ensuring to wipe dalvik cache, cache, data and system. Same deal. Force close on 'My device' page load.

Thought I'd chime in here and get a few more confirmations before filing a bug report.

Trying to attach a log, only the 'Attach files' button within forum whilst using Mi Browser only allows attaching pictures taken with the Camera.

Also, I noticed the title bar for the 'Downloads' app is misaligned; not centered.

Best Regards.

Stickman89
Everything is ok here on my Mi4w

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

With 8.8.9 I continue with this problem
Solution for this error in playstore .
I try with clean data and cache of playstore and googleservices but doesnt work..

Looks the rom block some apps..

Enviado do meu Redmi+4 através de Tapatalk

Hello,
I'm interested in a solution too! Because on our Redmi PROs some Apps "disappeared as well (Sygic, MoonReader, Threeme...)
And only Moonreader could be reinstalled....

Every solution ist appreciated.

That happened to me with 8.8.3 with Sygic.
Do TWRP... wipe ...
Restore backup apps
With 8.8.9 it did not happen again.

there is the possibility to return to version 8.8.2 / 3 (I know that Mi 8 does not support) so I would like in the next update, the developers will be able to enable all the features present in the ROM 8.8.2 / 3, maybe in future versions

Omg! 8.8.9 is very slow my RN5 pro. Holly s**t this update.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Redmi Note 3 Pro: since I upgraded to MIUI 10 I notice higher battery consumption and smartphone warming. Let's see if with 8.8.9 it improves that.
For me battery life is good, and phone is cold. All normal.

I have Mi8 with magisk 16.7 installed.
Does anyone else get ctsProfile false in Magisk also ? Does anyone have a fix to get it back to TRUE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.