Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Layely, Xiaomi is screwing up badly. The updates are becoming suspended more and more.In the beginning there were one or two models once in a while. But lately it has becomed the norm.The last update was unusable and the last release has half of the devices suspended for various big issues. My last 3 phones have been Xiaomi , but I'm getting worried that my next one might not be one. Please don't screw this up Xiaomi, we were beginning to have such a beautiful relationship :)

Reactions: qbert
About safety net check
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's why SafetyNet isn't working: because all apps on Play Store, including Magisk Manager, uses the old API, which is recently blocked!
https://t.co/3N7BSwKjxq

Layely, Xiaomi is screwing up badly. The updates are becoming suspended more and more.In the beginning there were one or two models once in a while. But lately it has becomed the norm.The last update was unusable and the last release has half of the devices suspended for various big issues.

Yes, true, but so what? Do you prefer to have updates released even though the developers know that there are "big issues"? That totally makes no sense. You should be happy that the developers recognize such issues before release. So, in fact suspended updates are a good thing - it shows the vigilance of active developers.

Reactions: G4B33
Hi everybody!
My device is Note 5 pro 8.8.9
1. When I delete the screenshot in gallery. Then use Zalo (sms,call via internet, as viber whatsapp) to send the image, the deleted screenshot still exists
2. I use vietnamese language. But my lockscreen pass code display english.
Sorry because my english is bad.
Help me, plz watch video on this link:

Note 5 pro MIUI 8.8.9
Plz watch this

Note 5 pro MIUI 8.8.9
Plz watch this

I already reported in the previous version, seems they were ignored: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/screenshot-files-deletion-bug.45213/

I just installed on my mi8 and it's on Bootloop. Allways in "mi" starter screen. Tried to start into recovery mode and same problem. Can't into in it.

Yes, true, but so what? Do you prefer to have updates released even though the developers know that there are "big issues"? That totally makes no sense. You should be happy that the developers recognize such issues before release. So, in fact suspended updates are a good thing - it shows the vigilance of active developers.

Note that again many suspended of china rom will release 8.8.16 global beta. I wonder if xiaomi is not currently re attributing china beta rom ressources to global beta ?

when I photograph an animal something or whatever, the part above the picture was covered by notch (a very small amount) that gives me very annoying, I hope with the next version or with Android P is resolved. thank you

I just installed on my mi8 and it's on Bootloop. Allways in "mi" starter screen. Tried to start into recovery mode and same problem. Can't into in it.
If I understood correctly you cannot boot phone into recovery and normal boot. Did you try boot into fastboot?

Not sure if anyone found this out on here, but on miui en someone said a list of things to fix GPS.

On my mi8 doing a test of GPS via

*#*#6484#*#*
Option 31 - gps

Has given me a fix without the need to reboot.
How long it retain the fix I don't yet know.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eclipse1991
Status
Not open for further replies.